Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Bryan Micon Rolled for 12k by O-town singer\'s buddy

Yeah..but who wouldn't go for "give me 22K and I'll give you a million tomorrow". This guy should have given him 44K for 2 mil the next day.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this really has become funny as hell - check out this phone call from Justin Smith to Micon - JSmith sounds like he's got the baddest mofo accountant around.

http://www.pokerdeposits.com/scammer...ith_phone2.mp3

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you guys say Micon is dum? 12k is certainly enough to risk getting beat up/tasered/shot over...

Tuco.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this guy is real easy to find, I don't think a lawsuit would work if he has no assets, probably easier just to take his jewelry/whatever he has

[/ QUOTE ]

it works either way, a fi fa can be filed if he has nothing now and when he does own anything at any given time it will be taken and sold to pay off whatever the judge decides...
Old 09-26-2007, 12:56 AM

ok, i ignored this thread for like a week because it seemed stupid, but now there's two pages i've tried to sift through, and can't figure out what's going on. someone wanna post some cliff notes?
Old 09-26-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, i ignored this thread for like a week because it seemed stupid, but now there's two pages i've tried to sift through, and can't figure out what's going on. someone wanna post some cliff notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Micon is chilling in vegas w/ some ball looking strangers. One guy shows micon the life by spewing money left and right at clubs, etc... Talks to him about his mansion, and cars. Everyone at the club knows this guy, and he looks like he really is rich/famous.

Anyway, guys asks for 2k, and micon says sure.

Then guy says his money is tied up, and he needs 10 more, and he will sen micon back 100k in a day or two (the guys inherited like 836 millino from some type of business). micon says ariight.

then guy asks for 100k or soemthing, syas hell pay back 1 mill, micon says oh dangz i was boosted.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:24 AM

This scammer is a bit lame. I mean, if you're really a scammer, why would this bother you? If I were him, I'd post a YouTube photoshopped clip of Micon sucking me off, while I'm waving his $12k over his head, laughing.

The fact that this guy seems genuinely concerned about his reputation makes me think that he's not really a professional scammer, just some degenerate who has gotten in over his head and borrowed money he can't pay back. Neverwin poker shouldn't hound him for that. I thought it was actually a qualification to make their management team?

Either way, there are lessons for newhizzle in all this. If he wants his money back, he needs to get to posting the paedophile clips on YouTube ASAP.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:24 AM

Owned
Old 09-26-2007, 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet this Justin Smith idiot is involved in a bank trading scam where he *thinks* he's getting 100s of millions if only the FED and Homeland Security would release it. There's so many idiots like this out there it's sad.

http://www.quatloos.com/cm-prime/cm-prime.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a potential career move here for BoostedJ:

"It's only because of the offshore off-balance sheet financing that you have to put any of your Quatloos up (and even they aren't at risk, as these programs are 100% risk-free and guaranteed to be successful)."
Old 09-26-2007, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Micon is chilling in vegas w/ some ball looking strangers. One guy shows micon the life by spewing money left and right at clubs, etc... Talks to him about his mansion, and cars. Everyone at the club knows this guy, and he looks like he really is rich/famous.

Anyway, guys asks for 2k, and micon says sure.

Then guy says his money is tied up, and he needs 10 more, and he will sen micon back 100k in a day or two (the guys inherited like 836 millino from some type of business). micon says ariight.

then guy asks for 100k or soemthing, syas hell pay back 1 mill, micon says oh dangz i was boosted.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks.
also, was this guy really a super baller w/ a huge inheritence?
Old 09-26-2007, 08:47 AM

Couldn't have happened to a better person