Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: OT: uNL Fantasy Football League

I just signed up...will go home during lunch and transfer.

Was their a list? I read page one 1st and signed up. If I shouldnt of signed up, just boot me out....
Old 09-04-2007, 11:24 AM

stay in, just dont transfer cash yet, if i dont hear from beevil or 1 of the 3 alternates, you're in
Old 09-04-2007, 11:43 AM

Ok.

Let me know when to transfer if I am stayin, will transfer from Fulltilt.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's interesting how all you fools hate frist, goodlatte, kyl, et al yet you suckers dish out your dollars to the NFL.

Do you even know what the NFL has done for poker? You cry out "its no fair" then turn around to your idiotic fantasy football league and give the NFL money. money they'll use to help lobby against online gambling.

i never thought i'd say the majority of 2p2ers were bad at poker, but if they're bad at life then i'd have to come to the conclusion that they're bad at poker.

i was just about to goto sleep now i can't reading about this. wow. how noone else has posted something similar to my post is beyond me. maybe i'm the only one that reads the legislation forum.

i guess the hypocrites stem out beyond Capitol Hill as well. enjoy arbing ur dollars to the ones that'll hoard them to the bible thumpers. ENJOY!

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'ed. this is worst than posts which say Online poker is rigged and only sites make money.

can you please focus on your poker and not make absurd comments on OT threads please?
Old 09-04-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, let it be noted payouts will be at absolute, stars, or full tilt,

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and put down AZ_Playa25 on FTP ftw
Old 09-04-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's interesting how all you fools hate frist, goodlatte, kyl, et al yet you suckers dish out your dollars to the NFL.

Do you even know what the NFL has done for poker? You cry out "its no fair" then turn around to your idiotic fantasy football league and give the NFL money. money they'll use to help lobby against online gambling.

i never thought i'd say the majority of 2p2ers were bad at poker, but if they're bad at life then i'd have to come to the conclusion that they're bad at poker.

i was just about to goto sleep now i can't reading about this. wow. how noone else has posted something similar to my post is beyond me. maybe i'm the only one that reads the legislation forum.

i guess the hypocrites stem out beyond Capitol Hill as well. enjoy arbing ur dollars to the ones that'll hoard them to the bible thumpers. ENJOY!

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'ed. this is worst than posts which say Online poker is rigged and only sites make money.

can you please focus on your poker and not make absurd comments on OT threads please?

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't "lol". Even if you're not paying a VIG to play, you are indirectly supporting the NFL and therefore supporting Frist...

http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/11/news...ntasyfootball/

[ QUOTE ]
"Advertisers are really keeping an astute eye on fantasy football. It's a very loyal market," said Scott Linzer, director of media with iCrossing, a digital marketing agency. "Several of our large clients are doing direct advertising for the fantasy football market."

[/ QUOTE ]

http://darrenherman.typepad.com/darr...ing/index.html

[ QUOTE ]
According to the Fantasy Sports Trade Association, there are between 15-18 million registered fantasy sports fans playing on major media companies fantasy sports services. The leader of the fantasy sports services is Yahoo with double the fantasy sports traffic than last year's second place finisher, ESPN. CBS Sportsline and Fox also have leagues that are highly popular amongst the fantasy sports crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

sponsors such as coke and other advertisers give $ to NFL, and NFL sponsored companies just add to the NFL's arsenal.

http://forum.sbrforum.com/politics/3...-gambling.html

[ QUOTE ]
...NFL has spent more than $3m on lobbying since 1998. Last year, it paid one Washington company, Covington & Burling, $700,000 to lobby on gambling and other issues. Two of its lobbyists, Martin Gold and Bill Wichterman, are former senior aides to Dr Frist.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND LASTLY, RIGHT HERE ON TWO PLUS TWO:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...n=0&page=0

i mean, hell, i hate to hold everyone's hand when it comes time to make a decision, but someone has to herd the Sheep i suppose. open ur eyes.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:07 PM

is anyone who isnt on the original list interested in starting up another league , if so ...IM IN..
Old 09-04-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't "lol". Even if you're not paying a VIG to play, you are indirectly supporting the NFL and therefore supporting Frist...

[ QUOTE ]
"Advertisers are really keeping an astute eye on fantasy football. It's a very loyal market," said Scott Linzer, director of media with iCrossing, a digital marketing agency. "Several of our large clients are doing direct advertising for the fantasy football market."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
According to the Fantasy Sports Trade Association, there are between 15-18 million registered fantasy sports fans playing on major media companies fantasy sports services. The leader of the fantasy sports services is Yahoo with double the fantasy sports traffic than last year's second place finisher, ESPN. CBS Sportsline and Fox also have leagues that are highly popular amongst the fantasy sports crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

sponsors such as coke and other advertisers give $ to NFL, and NFL sponsored companies just add to the NFL's arsenal.

[ QUOTE ]
...NFL has spent more than $3m on lobbying since 1998. Last year, it paid one Washington company, Covington & Burling, $700,000 to lobby on gambling and other issues. Two of its lobbyists, Martin Gold and Bill Wichterman, are former senior aides to Dr Frist.

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean, hell, i hate to hold everyone's hand when it comes time to make a decision, but someone has to herd the Sheep i suppose. open ur eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont give a s.h.i.t. about all those links. I like football, I like Fantasy football, I like alcohol, I like sex, I like Marijuana, heck I like a bunch of things.

I hate all those who think will save the world revealing stupid stuff.
Go save the whales or something worthy of a savior, cause the human does not need to be saved.

oh and please /stop hijacking this thread. K thanks. Oh and dont respond Im ignoring you from now on.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont give a s.h.i.t. about all those links. I like football, I like Fantasy football, I like alcohol, I like sex, I like Marijuana, heck I like a bunch of things.

I hate all those who think will save the world revealing stupid stuff.
Go save the whales or something worthy of a savior, cause the human does not need to be saved.

oh and please /stop hijacking this thread. K thanks. Oh and dont respond Im ignoring you from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know you're quoting this to see what i said. hi. you suck at life.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:34 PM

so if i play poker i cant enjoy a coke while watching football? pffffttt what about coke while playing poker? ZOMMMOMMMM IM A TERRORIST!!