Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: fun times with POS ratholers

[ QUOTE ]
One last post from me on this fkin shortstacking debacle since it's just growing really annoying now that people just refuse to understand the math. YOU CANNOT ADJUST TO BOTH FULLSTACKS AND SHORTSTACKS AT THE SAME TIME; YOU CAN ONLY DECIDE WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE TO, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE RANGE THAT WORKS AGAINST BOTH, SO STOP SAYING PEOPLE JUST SUCK AT ADJUSTING WHEN IT IS IN FACT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a [censored] idiot.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One last post from me on this fkin shortstacking debacle since it's just growing really annoying now that people just refuse to understand the math. YOU CANNOT ADJUST TO BOTH FULLSTACKS AND SHORTSTACKS AT THE SAME TIME; YOU CAN ONLY DECIDE WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE TO, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE RANGE THAT WORKS AGAINST BOTH, SO STOP SAYING PEOPLE JUST SUCK AT ADJUSTING WHEN IT IS IN FACT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO SO.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a [censored] idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's right.

go shove w/ 93 off again

[ QUOTE ]
One last post from me on this fkin shortstacking debacle since it's just growing really annoying now that people just refuse to understand the math. I CANNOT ADJUST TO BOTH FULLSTACKS AND SHORTSTACKS AT THE SAME TIME; YOU CAN ONLY DECIDE WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE TO, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE RANGE THAT WORKS AGAINST BOTH, SO STOP SAYING PEOPLE JUST SUCK AT ADJUSTING WHEN IT IS IN FACT IMPOSSIBLE [FOR ME] TO DO SO.

[/ QUOTE ]

project much? Some might think it's more probable that you're doing something suboptimally on the poker tables.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:26 PM

DC:

MDMA knows what he is talking about here.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:27 PM

Shortstacking is taking advantage of bad rules set out by online poker rooms, and I think shortstackers/ratholers should be shunned by the MSNL community.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:29 PM

BTW feel free to slowroll me, play 'unethically' vs me, or whatever you see fit for my gross violations of the unbreakable code of full buyin cash games. I'm still going to win $ vs you guys.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you know, an argument is so much more convincing when it's writting in the Caps Lock font. You convinced me just because of that. I mean if it's written like that it must be true.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:31 PM

What you are doing clearly isn't against any rules or TOS for online poker sites. I just think it's unethical.

For example, I wouldn't buy in for 2 BB in a big stakes online PLO game if it would allow me, despite it being a great spot for my money.

There are more important things to me than money.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW feel free to slowroll me, play 'unethically' vs me, or whatever you see fit for my gross violations of the unbreakable code of full buyin cash games. I'm still going to win $ vs you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

....because of what MDMA said.

now exit thread gracefully.