Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: cash out curse on Stars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[quote
I better call 911 and have them flyout to pokerstars server location.

bwahahahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.gov.im/dha/police/

The Chief Constable of the Isle of Man is Mr Mike Culverhouse his Telephone is + 44 (0) 1624 631212 I am sure he would be extremely interested in your allegations if you had even one iota of proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL the tards are coming out in droves.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is everyone who does not think it's rigged and asked you to provide even a little evidence a "tard", "idiot", "douche bag", or "moron"?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, anyone who insist I call the police to knock down pokerstars door is a tard, and idiot, a douche bag and a moron.

There's nothing illegal about tweaking a rng to max your profits, if that is what's happening here.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's nothing illegal about tweaking a rng to max your profits, if that is what's happening here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You continue to lie like a lying liar who lies.

While legislation like this would exist in every Western society on earth (and, presumably, many others) I've provided an extract from the Victorian crimes act because that is most accessible to me:

[ QUOTE ]
82 Obtaining financial advantage by deception
(1) A person who by any deception dishonestly obtains for himself or another any financial
advantage is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to level 5 imprisonment (10 years
maximum).

[/ QUOTE ]

Note: This is not legal advice. If you wish to obtain legal advice, see a professional
Old 08-28-2007, 09:02 PM

realjaydub, why haven't you addressed my question on why they would rig a tournament hand (without a one word answer) and my comment that I've never personally had a downswing after withdrawing on any of the multiple sites I've played on?
Old 08-28-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just prove the rng is legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

The absurdity of this statement in and of itself proves that your lack of training in, and lack of understanding of, math and statistics makes any attempt at rational discussion on the subject pointless and futile.

I would suggest that some education in these areas would show you the errors of your positions and assumptions.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just prove the rng is legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

The absurdity of this statement in and of itself proves that your lack of training in, and lack of understanding of, math and statistics makes any attempt at rational discussion on the subject pointless and futile.

I would suggest that some education in these areas would show you the errors of your positions and assumptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Absurdity" ORLY? Is it so absurd pokerstars tries to prove it's legit by saying Cigital put it's stamp of approval on it? It's just absurd someone wants to know if a piece of software is legit,, just absurd I tell you.

I dont needs me any edumaction to see that an online software could be rigged for profit...

Please HERO, with all of your training in statistics, show me the proof...I mean you have to be making a million a year right?

Show it up.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You continue to lie like a lying liar who lies.

While legislation like this would exist in every Western society on earth (and, presumably, many others) I've provided an extract from the Victorian crimes act because that is most accessible to me:

[ QUOTE ]
82 Obtaining financial advantage by deception
(1) A person who by any deception dishonestly obtains for himself or another any financial
advantage is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to level 5 imprisonment (10 years
maximum).

[/ QUOTE ]

Note: This is not legal advice. If you wish to obtain legal advice, see a professional

[/ QUOTE ]

Josem the retard.

Does the Canadian police for US citizens now? Does Canada have a gaming commission that oversees pokerstars?

You can quit posting now.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does the Canadian police for US citizens now? Does Canada have a gaming commission that oversees pokerstars?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand how that relates to my post.

If you are in the US, as I said in my previous post, you would have similar legislation to what I quoted. The police are required to uphold the law. If you believe you or other people have been defrauded, it is your civic duty to report it to the police. This is not a complicated concept to understand.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand how that relates to my post.

If you are in the US, as I said in my previous post, you would have similar legislation to what I quoted. The police are required to uphold the law. If you believe you or other people have been defrauded, it is your civic duty to report it to the police. This is not a complicated concept to understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot and a retard and a douche bag.

I'm not a Canadian so shove your laws where the sun doesn't shine.

If Pokerstars is rigged, it's certainly not against the law in the USA retard. ONCE AGAIN MORON....The USA does not have a gaming commission that oversees online poker...

Rigging the RNG is NOT AGAINST THE LAW.

Don't you have a game of dungeon and dragons to play?
Old 08-28-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
realjaydub, why haven't you addressed my question on why they would rig a tournament hand (without a one word answer) and my comment that I've never personally had a downswing after withdrawing on any of the multiple sites I've played on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well count yourself lucky.

Why would they? Give the money to the fish so they will keep playing. Better players will take more beats and it evens out the money so they can retain rake from x number of people instead of y number of people...x > y

ducy?
Old 08-28-2007, 09:32 PM

I think realjaydub thinks that anything that happens out of the U.S. cannot be trusted.

I'm almost ashamed to be in the same country as him, and I apologize to all non-Americans who have to deal with his seemingly prejudicial attitude.