Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 11:21 AM

Default Re: still cannot win at stars

I too cannot win on Star. I Also do not win on FT. Rigged, I suck, whatever the reason I simply stopped playing at those sites. I win on Ultimate, Absolute, Paradise, and party. Guess what..?? I play there instead. It's very simple, I play where I can beat the games. I don't understand why this is a hard concept to grasp, and everyone needs to post about it.

My 2 cents
Old 08-28-2007, 11:47 AM

Any dataminers care to share how much OnlinePro is down over the past 400k hands?
Old 08-28-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stars probably went rigged somewhere in the middle of December in 2006. I saw it happen to many other players too. It all started some month before that

[/ QUOTE ]
October 13th, UIGEA is passed. Games get harder. You start losing shortly afterwards... I apply the same logic to this as I do to OnlinePro - yes, an explanation for this (with plenty of evidence against it) is that the sites "went rigged". The alternative is that you stopped being good enough to beat the games when they got harder, and latched onto an incorrect assumption as to why.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 08-28-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stars probably went rigged somewhere in the middle of December in 2006.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are absolutely correct. I know, because right after it happened, I wrote a letter to Santa Claus, saying that all I wanted for Christmas was an honest deal at Stars.

I got a letter back a few days later (they have good customer service at the North Pole, unlike some poker sites I could name), apologizing that Santa could not personally answer mail during his peak season. The CS rep explained that while Santa could do a lot of things, an honest deal at Stars was beyond his capabilities.

I wrote back, thanking them for their quick response and asked if I could have a Red Ryder BB gun instead. The [censored] little elf replied no, I'd put my eye out. You can't win at the North Pole either. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]