Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Westbrook & (pick one)
Droughns @ OAK 1 33.33%
L. Jordon v CLE 2 66.67%
Jones-Drew @ WAS 0 0%
T. Henry v DAL 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

" I want our species to involve "

finally. someone said it...or species definitely needs to get more involved....the world could be a much better place
Old 08-24-2007, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is someone who believes that there may actually be something beyond the 60-100 insignificant years we are on this earth bat-[censored] crazy?

[/ QUOTE ]

This, by the way, is why I pity religious people and am very glad I am not among them.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:23 AM

this is a great brag. gl to when you two meet again.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't matter what other people think or believe in. The OP and his wife believe in a higher power and in heaven, enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you been following? IT DOES MATTER what other people believe, large %'s of our species believing in totally fantasied unlogic beliefs is BAD for evolution what can't you comprehend about that? EVOLUTION the core essense of every [censored] organism in this universe, survive and [censored] evolve not de-evolve.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:30 AM

But it's not "totally fantasied unlogic beliefs", it's HIS and his wife's beliefs and therefore are acceptable, just as YOUR beliefs are acceptable no matter how repugnant they may be to some.

(oh and LOL if being leveled [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

T
Old 08-24-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't matter what other people think or believe in. The OP and his wife believe in a higher power and in heaven, enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you been following? IT DOES MATTER what other people believe, large %'s of our species believing in totally fantasied unlogic beliefs is BAD for evolution what can't you comprehend about that? EVOLUTION the core essense of every [censored] organism in this universe, survive and [censored] evolve not de-evolve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? I don't mean this in any rude way, just wondering why this harms our evolution. I may be looking at this a bit to literally, but everything evolves, but only humans have a belief system, so why are the two intertwined?
Old 08-24-2007, 11:42 AM

Wtf? OP is a joke. How gullible and irony-challenged is everyone on this forum?
Old 08-24-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But it's not "totally fantasied unlogic beliefs", it's HIS and his wife's beliefs and therefore are acceptable, just as YOUR beliefs are acceptable no matter how repugnant they may be to some.

T

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all bolded is the just outright rediculous, I believe in a god that tell me to murder children and bang its acceptable?

Second the THEORIE of evolution is not a belief its a theorie based on evidence and subjectable to logic and open to critism. Beliefs arent subjectable to logic or based on evidence beliefs are just a made up stories taken to an extreme.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[x] heaven exists
[ ] heaven does not exist

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp, no thanking needed

[/ QUOTE ]

Occam's Razor would disagree with you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As a poker play i find it unlikey you and your wife chose the right religion; assuming heaven exists, which it probably doesnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do scientologists go when they die?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a clue, i would imagine they believe in reincarnation because of what South Park said about Hubbard coming back - but since im not a scientologist i have no idea.

In fact, in many ways, reincarnation like the buddhists believe sits more comfortable with me than Heaven and Hell where you are judged for eternity on the actions of around 70 years.

Plus what is considered a sin and good dead has changed since the concept was first created - this has a few good ones:

http://www.humanistsofutah.org/2002/...ian_10-02.html

The idea that you get repeated do-overs until you eventually work your way up to Nirvana is a much better concept by far imo.

Edit: Typo in Occam.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

T

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all bolded is the just outright rediculous, I believe in a god that tell me to murder children and bang its acceptable?

Second the THEORIE of evolution is not a belief its a theorie based on evidence and subjectable to logic and open to critism. Beliefs arent subjectable to logic or based on evidence beliefs are just a made up stories taken to an extreme.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aside from the ridiculous amount of spelling errors in this statement, let me ask you a question. Where is the theory to explain where it all came from? I'm not talking about the Big Bang, I'm talking about the gases that came together to form the Big Bang. I'm just interested to see how people can't explain this, but so readily reject any supernatural forces that could possibly be at work.