Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Something we all should see

Sorry BuddyQ, but your posts have done absolutely nothing to convince me otherwise about 911. I've already heard that side of the argument before...

This post wasn't made to discuss or debunk the movie... Just sit back, watch, and keep an open mind. Keep your opinions to yourself, because if i wanted a discussion or a debate about this film, I wouldn’t of posted it here (a poker forum).

Believe what you want to believe. There are many things in this film that i agree with and believe, and there are some I don't. Everyone has different views on this film.

Do your own research and find your own answers. If popular mechanics is how you want to justify the 911 conspiracy, then so be it...whatever floats your boat. Just don't berate others when they don't agree with your simple explanation.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm done answering you weirdos.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have nothing to say. Only copy paste.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry BuddyQ, but your posts have done absolutely nothing to convince me otherwise about 911. I've already heard that side of the argument before...

This post wasn't made to discuss or debunk the movie... Just sit back, watch, and keep an open mind. Keep your opinions to yourself, because if i wanted a discussion or a debate about this film, I wouldn’t of posted it here (a poker forum).

Believe what you want to believe. There are many things in this film that i agree with and believe, and there are some I don't. Everyone has different views on this film.

Do your own research and find your own answers. If popular mechanics is how you want to justify the 911 conspiracy, then so be it...whatever floats your boat. Just don't berate others when they don't agree with your simple explanation.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, you cant post something like this, say "watch and learn" and not expect it to be critiqued, nice try though....

the governemtn has presented their case, with hard evidence that planes were flown into buildings, and as a result those building collapsed....any claims to the contrary have been debunked by multiple credible sources....whether you choose to believe them or not is entirely up to you....

the problem i have with the conspiracy theorists is, not one of them will put into words what they believed happened, they only point fingers and ask the same answered questions over and over....how bout this, you guys get together and come up with a story telling us exactly:

-What happened?
-Who was involved?
-Why did they do it?
-How did they pull it off?

remember, if this was a conspiracy, it was truly magnificent, as it was executed pretty flawlessly, so make sure you include some hard evidence to back up your claims....once you have your story together, let us know, i'm sure there will be some questions....
Old 08-22-2007, 01:12 PM

I just saw the things he said from min 8-10 and realized that this guy is an Idiot
Old 08-22-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The simple answer is Elvis is dead, but, since I don't have time, could you please investigate and find the real truth for me? It just cant be that simple, like what Elvis just dies.. come on? Thanks. I have done some digging and have turned up the following, take it form here:

1. ELVIS IS IN THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM
Most people know about Elvis’ famous meeting with President Nixon. What they don’t know is that during this meeting Nixon issued Elvis Presley a DEA badge, a clue that Elvis was helping investigators with amajor case and later had to enter the federal witness protection program. It's ludicrous to believe that the DEA would have issued a badge to someone not working for them, even Elvis Presley.

2. ELVIS' NAME IS MISSPELLED ON HIS TOMB.
Elvis’ father, Vernon, misspelled Elvis’ middle name on the grave—Aaron instead of Aron, as his mother named him. This is a sign that Vernon Presley knew that it was not his son in the tomb.

3. PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE CORPSE DON’T RESEMBLE ELVIS
In 1977, the National Enquirer paid a third cousin of Elvis to smuggle a mini-camera in to the viewing of Elvis’ body. The resulting picture was published in the Enquirer, and caused shock waves among fans around the world. The eyebrows, chin, and fingers all looked unlike Elvis.

4. THE COFFIN WAS TOO HEAVY
The coffin weighed 900 pounds: Elvis is known to have been overweight at the time of his death...but not that much. The only plausible account for that weight would be if the body was a wax dummy and there was an air conditioner inside the coffin to keep the wax dummy from melting.

5. COL. PARKER’S STRANGE QUOTE
Col. Tom Parker, Elvis’ manager, said in a press conference shortly after Elvis’ death: ‘Elvis didn’t die.The body did. We’re keeping up the good spirits. We’re keeping Elvis alive. I talked to him this morning and he told me to 'carry on.’ Is it possible that there was a double entendre to those words: that they had literal truth to them that no one suspected at the time?

6. INCONSISTENCIES IN THE STORY
The circumstances of death are described in conflicting ways. Witnesses disagree as to how the body was found and what Elvis was wearing, when the body was found, whether it was dead already, when death was declared, and whether AR was tried.

7. THE BOOK DID NOT EXIST THEN
The book about the Shroud of Turin he is supposed to have been reading when he died was not published until a year later.

8. EVIDENCE THAT ELVIS WAS PLANNING ON THE END
There seems to be evidence that Elvis was preparing for the end:
—Why, for instance, did he order no new costumes for a new tour due to start on August 16th, 1977?
—Why did he fire several old friends shortly before his death?
—During his last tour he sang ‘Blue Christmas’ although it was summer: was he warning his fans?
—Five months before hand, family members were suddenly cut out of his will. Did he realize he would need that money for his new life?

9. MYSTERIOUS FIGURE LEAVING MEMPHIS THE DAY AFTER
On August 17th, 1977, one day after Elvis’ death, a ticket to Buenos Aires was bought at Memphis airport by a man looking like Elvis and using the name John Burrows, a code name Elvis frequently used when making hotel reservations for the Elvis entourage.

10. NEW ELVIS RECORDING EMERGES WITH SONGS FROM THE 90’S
In 2002, an independent label released a CD entitled Kingtinued featuring Elvis’ voice singing at least fourteen well known songs which were not written and did not exist prior to August 16th, 1977.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:10 PM

BuddyQ, you seriously are a tool. I’m neither agreeing nor disagreeing with what you said about 911. But instead, saying nothing in your posts has “enlightened” me in any way I didn’t already know about 911... Been there done that... I think everyone has heard your side of the story. And, there are always two sides of any story...

This film is simply the other side of the coin; nobody’s saying believe what it says... Instead, find out the truth for yourself. The official website for the film even says this as well.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I’m neither agreeing nor disagreeing with what you said about 911.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please, yes you are, DUCY?

[ QUOTE ]
nothing in your posts has “enlightened” me in any way

[/ QUOTE ]
Stare at this for a while, it might help:

One last thought:
Old 08-22-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BuddyQ, you seriously are a tool. I’m neither agreeing nor disagreeing with what you said about 911. But instead, saying nothing in your posts has “enlightened” me in any way I didn’t already know about 911... Been there done that... I think everyone has heard your side of the story. And, there are always two sides of any story...

This film is simply the other side of the coin; nobody’s saying believe what it says... Instead, find out the truth for yourself. The official website for the film even says this as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

that bold statement is the problem with both hardcore govt. backers AND conspiracy theoriests.

you are forgetting the most important side to any story.

there are three sides to any story (in this case the 911 attack): the govt's side, the CT side, and the truth.

Barron
Old 08-22-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

that bold statement is the problem with both hardcore govt. backers AND conspiracy theoriests.

you are forgetting the most important side to any story.

there are three sides to any story (in this case the 911 attack): the govt's side, the CT side, and the truth.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed
Old 08-22-2007, 07:36 PM

Buddyq, I really don't think you watched this entire film. 49:00 should interest you.
Closed Thread