Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Who\'s The Cute Girl?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mr. paulitaly,
Congratulations on your daughter's success thus far.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks a lot! she's doing fine i'd say...
what about your daughter?? is she coming again in vacation to Italy this year? I hope so since she enjoyed so much being gangbanged around [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
you still think you are the best in pub jokes?!? don't forget the dollar is no more ruling the world [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the worst smack talk of all time......
Old 07-13-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MOD RULING:

Dude kinds looks like a lady, people should be less defensive. NVG would make this joke about their brother. We don't hate Italians. I did however fail Italian once.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather look like Dario Minieri than look like Dids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally uncalled for. Ban pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totaly uncalled for ? Huh ? Dids directly stated that a young heterosexual man he looks like a lady. If anyone had done that to me when I was 22 I'd would've kicked the living crap out of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell does his sexuality have to do with it. I didn't say he looked gay, or anything. He has feminine features, and yet he's still a good looking dude. Wanting to get into a fight about the obvious is silly.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well we thought you were levelling nicely, but just in case there's a small chance you're serious... sorry to break your heart that's Italian MALE player Dario Minieri [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS Why does he always wear that scarf??

[/ QUOTE ]

It hides his neck pulse tell.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MOD RULING:

Dude kinds looks like a lady, people should be less defensive. NVG would make this joke about their brother. We don't hate Italians. I did however fail Italian once.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather look like Dario Minieri than look like Dids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally uncalled for. Ban pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totaly uncalled for ? Huh ? Dids directly stated that a young heterosexual man he looks like a lady. If anyone had done that to me when I was 22 I'd would've kicked the living crap out of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell does his sexuality have to do with it. I didn't say he looked gay, or anything. He has feminine features, and yet he's still a good looking dude. Wanting to get into a fight about the obvious is silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, are you a man or a woman ?
Old 07-13-2007, 02:39 PM

somehow this thread went from the best ever to the worst
Old 07-13-2007, 02:55 PM

if i were gay, i would want to be gay with him. he has that non-threatening boyish look. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2007, 03:03 PM

That...that dude looks like a LA-day!!
Old 07-13-2007, 03:09 PM

So, I decided to stalk her...too cute to leave alone. At the parking lot entrance of the Rio, I hid around the corner to hear this exchange btw. my Cutie Pie Dream Girl and some other girl that seemed to be on on meth. I'm so jealous of meth girl, cause she was smooth as silk and will probably taste that sweet sweet punani that I can't get out of my mind.

[b]Hey Baby, how do you do? Play poker long? Come her often?[b/]

Yeah, I have mentors and stuff. I'm doing Bell Curvitures and Gap Conceptaments.

Oh, REALLY!! I love tha intellectuals. I guess you're still the butch, though? VOLARE, OH, OH!

For you, I'll be the fem. Take me I'm yours, You whore. Fulfill my wildest dreams.

Ooooh! Anything for you, my most seductive, seclusive... poker star of a girl... picture this if you can: bead jobs! knotted nylons! bamboo canes! Enchiladas wrapped with pickle sauce shook up and down in between a donkey's legs until he can't it stand it no more! All this and more, mia meth filled stella , Including an electric pony harness, with fuel injection... fuel injection... fuel injection...

As long as we can promote it, I'm DOWN!!!

I thought we had a real connection [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2007, 03:28 PM

thread saved!
Old 07-13-2007, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ooooh! Anything for you, my most seductive, seclusive... poker star of a girl... picture this if you can: bead jobs! knotted nylons! bamboo canes! Enchiladas wrapped with pickle sauce shook up and down in between a donkey's legs until he can't it stand it no more! All this and more, mia meth filled stella , Including an electric pony harness, with fuel injection... fuel injection... fuel injection...

[/ QUOTE ]

Mad genius!