Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 08:35 PM

Default Re: My Orlando Magic are [censored] Geniuses

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kidd won't be on the team by the end of the season so it's really a moot point. if the playoffs taught us anything it's that the pistons are really really screwed. resigning billups was nice, but tayshawn is still one dimensional, hamilton is fading, and billups ain't mr. big shot no more.

to say the celtics will make the nba finals isn't the most ludicris idea. the cavs just did. the east is [censored]. shaq is a non-factor and the heat have nothing more than wade. the pistons are getting weaker and weaker. the celtics are certainly a playoff team, and if al jefferson can play the way al jefferson should, and since at any given time either pierce or allen (who can still shoot really really well) will be open, the celtics can take a series or 2.

it should be the bulls in the finals, the raptors may make a push, if the cavs get gerald wallace, why not a repeat shot?

crazier things have happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

why is the path of our relationship one step forward and two steps back? Well [censored] if we're naming east teams to make the finals i can throw in some names: Magic, 76ers, bucks, pacers i mean hell i think every team will go 41-41 and we just have to go to tiebreakers.

[/ QUOTE ]

my point is that the east has far more parity and pretty much anyone who makes the playoffs has a decent shot at goin to the finals, so saying the celtics have no chance in hell is stupid. unlike the west, however, which is far more top-heavy. it'll either be dallas, phoenix or san antonio.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The best thing i've seen in this thread so far: The celts have 10% chance at making it to the finals. hahahahahahahahahahahah

What are you smoking, and where can I get some? You remind me of my friend that thinks the Celts are the best team in the league every year, no matter what, even last year. He thinks any player that put on a Celts uniform is an all-star and will be a hall-of-famer.

The celts have <1% chance of making the finals. This is not baseball. Its very rare for a mediocre team to make it all the way in the NBA.

p.s. hockey sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

The Celtics have the best big 3 in the entire east except for maybe Washington. The Celtics have a ton of youngsters who will most likley continue to improve and be better than last year.

Want to give me 100-1 on the Celtics making the finals?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL when did pierce allen and jefferson become the big 3? I'll give you arenas jamison butler, kidd carter jefferson, billups prince hamilton and thats just the east???

[/ QUOTE ]

Big 3 as in 3 stars on the same team. Billups Prince and Rip aren't even close to Pierce Ray and Jefferson, if you think so your on crack.

Carter Kidd and Jefferson can actually be compared but I would still give the edge to the Celtics. Pierce is slightly better than Carter, Ray Ray and Kidd are prob equal, and I think Big Al will be better than RJ next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are all celtics fans [censored] idiots? or do they just decide to post on this sacred forum. either way, how dare you compare pierce allen and jefferson to kidd carter and jefferson. Its wrong and you need to take a time out Epip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok you're the child who has less than 1k to his name and is obviously a failure at life, and you are calling me an idiot? Let me guess, you think Vince Carter is better than Paul Pierce right?
Old 07-07-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The best thing i've seen in this thread so far: The celts have 10% chance at making it to the finals. hahahahahahahahahahahah

What are you smoking, and where can I get some? You remind me of my friend that thinks the Celts are the best team in the league every year, no matter what, even last year. He thinks any player that put on a Celts uniform is an all-star and will be a hall-of-famer.

The celts have <1% chance of making the finals. This is not baseball. Its very rare for a mediocre team to make it all the way in the NBA.

p.s. hockey sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

The Celtics have the best big 3 in the entire east except for maybe Washington. The Celtics have a ton of youngsters who will most likley continue to improve and be better than last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL when did pierce allen and jefferson become the big 3? I'll give you arenas jamison butler, kidd carter jefferson, billups prince hamilton and thats just the east???

[/ QUOTE ]

Big 3 as in 3 stars on the same team. Billups Prince and Rip aren't even close to Pierce Ray and Jefferson, if you think so your on crack.

Carter Kidd and Jefferson can actually be compared but I would still give the edge to the Celtics. Pierce is slightly better than Carter, Ray Ray and Kidd are prob equal, and I think Big Al will be better than RJ next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are all celtics fans [censored] idiots? or do they just decide to post on this sacred forum. either way, how dare you compare pierce allen and jefferson to kidd carter and jefferson. Its wrong and you need to take a time out Epip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok you're the child who has less than 1k to his name and is obviously a failure at life, and you are calling me an idiot? Let me guess, you think Vince Carter is better than Paul Pierce right?

[/ QUOTE ]

let's face it. paul pierce is no joahkim noah.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

p.s. hockey sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely sir. and i never said i had less than 1k, just less than 1k to bet on a [censored], rigged league like the NBA. Now i live in vince carter's hometown, and i have seen the man ball. Paul Pierce is good i'll give him that, but hes no vince carter. Stfu and go suck off doc rivers and your irish boys some more and i guess i'll see you during game 4 when the magic are sweeping the celts...if they make the playoffs.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

p.s. hockey sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely sir. and i never said i had less than 1k, just less than 1k to bet on a [censored], rigged league like the NBA. Now i live in vince carter's hometown, and i have seen the man ball. Paul Pierce is good i'll give him that, but hes no vince carter. Stfu and go suck off doc rivers and your irish boys some more and i guess i'll see you during game 4 when the magic are sweeping the celts...if they make the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL wow you really are a fool, I wish you had more money avaliable so I could take it in either sports betting or poker. Sucks, as always usually the biggest fish have the least amount of money.

And LOL at you saying the NBA is "rigged." Lemme guess, poker is "rigged" too.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:35 PM

i really wish we all had time to discuss sports. i know more about sports than you ever will. And i'm 17. thats [censored] man.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i really wish we all had time to discuss sports. i know more about sports than you ever will. And i'm 17. thats [censored] man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh no sorry to burst your egofilled bubble but no you don't. I mean you think the NBA is rigged for god sakes, think Paul Pierce and Ray Allen are on the downsides of their career's, and think Al Jefferson is just a "decent" player.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:39 PM

lol thats right thats why i commended the celtics for taking him in the draft. If you learn to read you will realize that i said he was a GREAT player 3 or 4 or 5 times. But you [censored] hes no dwight howard and the "big 3" on the celtics aren't even a big 3. i made a special thread just for you.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL AL JEFFERSON??? The guy is promising and is a decent player but please don't even begin to compare him to Dwight Howard. Howard owns him. I'll bet anyone 100 bucks right now that the magic finish at lesat 5 games up on the Celts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-07-2007, 09:43 PM

PS: You are so smart. You posted your "sports debate" thread in BBV instead of Sporting Events where it belongs. Good job, you really are smart, I clearly underestimated you.