Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Fours
Black 14 31.82%
Red 17 38.64%
Mixed 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2007, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

the truth is always ALWAYS somewhere in between...

oh and vanessa, people like you who win one stupid donkament and then become "famous" because you've got a nice rack piss me off.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:00 AM

What happens if it was TxRedman instead of Aaron Been?
Old 06-19-2007, 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was standing up for Aaron, being a good friend of his. I could give a [censored] about Vanessa Rousso.

[/ QUOTE ]

And we could propably give a [censored] about your opinions about her... (oh, and let him stand up for himself... he seems like an adult person)
Old 06-19-2007, 07:06 AM

First of all I never called Vanessa an idiot or pathetic. The exhcange she has in quotes is inaccurate, she actually said I was not worth it and bad and I said "bad at what?" while laughing and then we both stopped talking. At some point she said "who the [censored] are you?" Insulting things I said included that she misplayed every street and could not have played the hand worse. I probably said she played terribly as well. Guilty as charged.

Also she was the first one to say right as the shortstack shoved that the 3bettor couldn't reraise. Also the flop was AA4 with two diamonds. During the hand she said that the three bettor might be an idiot with kings and after the hand she kept saying it was so sick that he had 2 outed her. (Also she was not happy about the dealer calling the clock which is debatable but she did take well over 4 minutes.) That's when I first opened my mouth (BIG MISTAKE!). And LOL at her lasting 30 more minutes. After the ax debacle (she mucked with only an ace face up so im not sure she was even as strong as aj) she played a few pots and doubled up with jj allin preflop vs ak. Then she overcalled an ep raise from the sb with 910o one or two orbits later and then check called a q9x flop and check called a turn shove on a rag and lost to kq and got up and left.

Hopefully some of the guys from our table post on 2p2 and they can chime in. Seats 1, 2, and I had a good laugh about it after Vanessa left (honestly I wouldn't have if I had known how upset she was.)
Old 06-19-2007, 07:07 AM

First of all why are people all over chad brown, i assume most of you have girlfriends, are you telling me you just allow guys to make disrespectful comments to your girlfriend and do nothing about it??? [censored] sake
Old 06-19-2007, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well the chad brown wanted to fight me part is not really debatable there were about a dozen witnesses

[/ QUOTE ]

if the scenario went down like vanessa wrote it, he had a damn good reason to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, even though Chad is old enough to be her Dad, he actually isn't, so no. Good to see that Chad picks his fights well though. I'm thinking if this is Erik Cajelas or someone similar, Chad isn't quite so chivalrous.

No wonder we need ladies events. Ladies can't handle on their own, obviously. Is Chad going to tell Aaron to apologize or he will kick his ass if the story happened just as Vanessa said, but she was a guy? I'm thinking not.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the truth is always ALWAYS somewhere in between...

oh and vanessa, people like you who win one stupid donkament and then become "famous" because you've got a nice rack piss me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean your jealous of the way the world works?

A nice rack and a little poker skill is a novelty. Just like a lot of people would prefer to watch Anna Kournikaova play tennis than to watch Justine Henin or Amelie Mauresmo.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all I never called Vanessa an idiot or pathetic. The exhcange she has in quotes is inaccurate, she actually said I was not worth it and bad and I said "bad at what?" while laughing and then we both stopped talking. At some point she said "who the [censored] are you?" Insulting things I said included that she misplayed every street and could not have played the hand worse. I probably said she played terribly as well. Guilty as charged.

Also she was the first one to say right as the shortstack shoved that the 3bettor couldn't reraise. Also the flop was AA4 with two diamonds. During the hand she said that the three bettor might be an idiot with kings and after the hand she kept saying it was so sick that he had 2 outed her. (Also she was not happy about the dealer calling the clock which is debatable but she did take well over 4 minutes.) That's when I first opened my mouth (BIG MISTAKE!). And LOL at her lasting 30 more minutes. After the ax debacle (she mucked with only an ace face up so im not sure she was even as strong as aj) she played a few pots and doubled up with jj allin preflop vs ak. Then she overcalled an ep raise from the sb with 910o one or two orbits later and then check called a q9x flop and check called a turn shove on a rag and lost to kq and got up and left.

Hopefully some of the guys from our table post on 2p2 and they can chime in. Seats 1, 2, and I had a good laugh about it after Vanessa left (honestly I wouldn't have if I had known how upset she was.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess things can get pretty heated at the tables pretty fast.

Did you really think that an apology later was not in order when you met her in the hallway?
Old 06-19-2007, 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Vanessa, I had KJ when you had TT in the 6max event. No set.

[/ QUOTE ]
Chad is gonna kick your ass. He can, too.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:15 AM

I'd love to be outraged by this and that, but i'm way to amused by the thought of an "aggressive call."