Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If you are a white male, have you ever been in a relationship with an Asian female?
No 36 83.72%
Yes 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Re: NEW Poker After Dark airs June 11

If any of you didn't know, Hellmuth was wrong about the rule change. Chan was right. "Show one show both" is a 2007 WSOP rule, but I've never heard about it being used elsewhere. It's not a TDA (Tournament Directors Association) rule as Hellmuth says it is. It's the kind of idiotic rule you get when the WSOP is run by a former NBA/Nascar executive (along with the the bright idea of testing out a new type of playing card at the WSOP).
Old 06-17-2007, 10:01 PM

Brad Booth is terrible. I dunno if he's one of those Matusow type players who have a great A-game but have trouble concentrating but he makes horrible, spewey plays. I saw him raise A9o UTG in the FTP 1k at a pretty early level and stack off. But he still has a great rep among top pros. Dunno, but I don't think he holds up
Old 06-18-2007, 03:02 AM

I haven't wacthed PAD the entire week but decided to watch the director's cut. I don't want to re-cover everything stated about the AA hand and what not but just wanted to LOL @ Phil's lack of % knowledge. Sooooo funny when he doesn't even know a 60-40% flip when there is one. Arguing against Hachem that it wasn't was even funnier still.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't wacthed PAD the entire week but decided to watch the director's cut. I don't want to re-cover everything stated about the AA hand and what not but just wanted to LOL @ Phil's lack of % knowledge. Sooooo funny when he doesn't even know a 60-40% flip when there is one. Arguing against Hachem that it wasn't was even funnier still.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually Phil got it right the first time, and he was arguing with Hachem because he misunderstood his accent and thought Hachem said "Sixty four". When Hachem clarified what he said ("Sixty forty"), Phil agreed.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:01 AM

I don't know if you saw Phil's other episodes, but he got a really obvious one wrong as well, in one of the earlier PAD episodes. I forgot what hand it was, but he came across as an even bigger fool than normal. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
-Huck open-folding AQ on several occasions: very intriguing, very safe and snug. I actually liked those folds fwiw. Huck is so "above the rim" w/ his play its a treat to watch him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have added Huck to my fav player list. The man can play, has tons of stories to tell, and knows everybody in Vegas (new school, old school) it seems. I mean, who hasn't this guy ever made a bet with? If you could get him talking, I'd bet you'd definitely hear some great stories. That one about Matusow injuring his elbow shooting free throws (in addition to choking in his last 7 shots) was great.

Oh, and apologies to the haters, Jamie Gold didn't annoy me this week. He can be all right when he wants to be. Now if that were a table of amateurs, he woulda' acted exactly as he did in the WSOP, and I woulda' hated on him too.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TIMEOUT!!!!! Greg Raymer needs to be ejected, he's wearing socks in sandles

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, only world-class soccer players are allowed to get away with this fashion faux-pas.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I hope PAD continues to let Hellmuth, BUT NEVER Laak or Esfandiari do some extra commentary during all heads-up matches!

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 06-18-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I hope PAD continues to let Hellmuth, BUT NEVER Laak or Esfandiari do some extra commentary during all heads-up matches!

[/ QUOTE ]FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

However, with supposed hits like NBC's Will and Grace, and Queer Eye which mostly aired on their sissy, oh sorry, I mean sister station, Bravo; NBC knows how to cater to the gay demographic and is just kicking itself for letting I Bet You slip through their fingers, like a wet banana.

Oh, oh...could I be?...G...A...Y...NOOOOOOO! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I better fix my post, before you do.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, oh...could I be?...G...A...Y...YESSSSSSS! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
FMP
Old 06-18-2007, 11:04 PM

i like the new style for her, very nice