Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Results

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I just took this online reaction time test at this site:

link

I'm dead sober right now. Below is a picture of my results. I'll take this again later tonight after I've had a few beers and we'll see the comparison. If anyone else wants to do this, be my guest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I've had 10 12oz beers in the past 4.5 hours. Here are my results. A little slower, but not too far off:

If you can't see the screen cap cleary, I averaged .2275 seconds sober and .2596 after drinking.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Re: What is your position on DUI?

[ QUOTE ]
guids,

where is that? link to website?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.thedrivers-seat.com/

in st. louis
Old 06-06-2007, 04:13 AM

Default Re: What is your position on DUI?

I think the government should make portable breathalysers cheap and affordable for people to buy. This is an easy way of trying to get people to think responsibly before driving.

I don't drink and drive after more than 3 beers, but that is a personal choice. 95% of my friends drive after almost any amount, which I think is pretty common in my age range (21-26). But I don't really have a problem with not driving, or limiting myself when I go out. And if I decide I want to get hammered, I make the decision that I will get a cab before I get hammered.

Also, I don't think Euro's can compare their laws to US laws for DUI's. Europes public transportation is levels and levels above Americas. Our public transit system really blows. Everyone in this country drives a car almost everywhere they go, with the exception of very large cities that have decent subway systems in place. But even mid-sized cities here (500k - 1.5 mil) don't have anything that resembles Europes public transit.

Oh and btw...I took that reaction time test after having 9 12oz beers in 3 hours. Scored an average of .272.