Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Pocket5s = great, socially active poker players (warning: donk and

pocket5er:
Old 05-22-2007, 02:59 PM

SIT AND GO BAYBEE

SIT

AND

GO
Old 05-22-2007, 04:17 PM

Can the SNG experts here who are berating and laughing at her play please do as she has done and post one of your SNG HH's complete with your added notes and thoughts for each hand?

I rarely, if ever, see anyone post an entire SNG with their notes and thoughts. So, SNG experts at 2+2 listen up, please post yours and I will be looking forward to learning from the experts here...

Ohhhh, you don't have the balls? You only have the balls to PRETEND like your'e the end all be all of poker?

Prove me wrong, I want to see your SNG's! Hop to it!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when i started playing online and browsing forums i was kinda intimidated to post here on 2p2. it seemed like a bunch of game theory experts and calc professors who would [censored] on my low level questions. but now that ive been here for a little while i would say that it's about 5% experts and 95% people who just try to sound smart on here to equate for their inability to beat the rake. i might be being generous with that breakdown.

p5s is different though. you guys gotta understand that like 9 out of 10 people on those forums are beginners. there is no ego bs.. most of them suck, know they suck, and just want to learn. at least thats how i was when i signed up there.

clearly jennifears post is not expert level and there are some holes, but it most defintely would have helped me out if i saw it 3 or 4 years ago when i was donking around in the $5 sng's on paaaaarty pokah (miss you pp </3).

[/ QUOTE ]

I would personally like to thank p5s for teaching all of these beginners to tell me to 'get lupus' at the tables unprovoked. classy little site over there, real asset to the poker community.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can the SNG experts here who are berating and laughing at her play please do as she has done and post one of your SNG HH's complete with your added notes and thoughts for each hand?

I rarely, if ever, see anyone post an entire SNG with their notes and thoughts. So, SNG experts at 2+2 listen up, please post yours and I will be looking forward to learning from the experts here...

Ohhhh, you don't have the balls? You only have the balls to PRETEND like your'e the end all be all of poker?

[/ QUOTE ]
lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwl

please be a gimmick one time
Old 05-22-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I hate when people post like an ass and then put a smiley face at the end of it, as though that absolves them of their behavior

p.s. Stealth, if that thread is at all true, smoke more pot and move out of your mother's house immediately
Old 05-22-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

feel free to search for any of my (very old) SNG and (more recent) MTT summaries on this site

bonus: they don't generally contain excuses for horrible play
Old 05-22-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to P5's. We dont like you.

<font color="white"> for nath </font>
Old 05-22-2007, 04:47 PM

lol
Old 05-22-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I'm okay at STT, and I'm significantly below average for the people who post on 2+2, yet even I could easily see the horrible, and I do mean horrible mistakes that she made.

Seriously, there is no excuse for forgetting your opponent start with $160 in chips, and has $110 in the pot during the game, much less while adding notes after the game.

Stack size is not some unimportant part of a STT, it's vital.

Please try and defend her play in hand 9, especially post flop. It can't be defended, it's someone who completely spaced on the hand. Fortunately, it didn't cost her anything other than the chance to bust out someone with $50 left.

It would be one thing if she wrote that since he only had $50 left that he was pot commited and had to push the turn, so she didn't raise, but to talk about protecting her hand from the flush draw. LOL.

Personally, some of her play was very good, and I found the entire review somewhat useful, but her play has pretty big leaks and she'd do well to learn from some criticism. Which in her defense, I think she does.

2+2 posters tend to be far more vicious in their replies than P5 posters, but the 2+2 posters also spot errors better and you'll learn more from them.