Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Around the Horn or PTI?
Around the Horn 18 6.62%
PTI 207 76.10%
(I watch both no problem) 47 17.28%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Ask a highschool dropout

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
saying you're going to go try to go and live in vegas and play off the money as your bankroll with 3K proves how ridiculously naive and stupid you are

[/ QUOTE ]people have done this with way less the 3k [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm, but how many people have failed with 3k - oh wait, they don't write stories about broke people who fail, do they

if this is your myspace i like the music
Old 05-18-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you are giving him a little too much credit here.

[/ QUOTE ] No more like not enough

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

You're a bloody moron. The real conundrum here is that you're probably too goddamn retarded to benefit from proper education, yet you're too dumb to make it on your own without it. Well, there's always McDonalds...

Ok, that's too harsh. My point is, finish your goddamn education, and then reevaluate. Just trust me on this.

[/ QUOTE ] its to funny to hear people like you tell me how stupid i am hahahahaha but i forgive you ..its not like you relize your nothing compared to me oh and dont mess with a bully you will get the horns
Old 05-18-2007, 12:24 AM

This is NOT a joke. I've talked to this kid on aim and I'm fairly sure he is serious about all of this.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:25 AM

How much of the 3k will you be fronting?
Old 05-18-2007, 12:25 AM

you know what, i will tip my hat to vegasnick for actually making me not feel guilty if he kills himself.

we get it nick, you were the kid who thought school was boring right, because you were to smart? right??
little bit of an outcast, coudlnt bring people home to your weird russian family, this plan has been bouncing around your head since 10th grade??

you have it all figured out, and yea if the cards dont run right youll go off into the desert and kill yourself in a manner you havent quite figured out yet, but then everyone can forget about what a failure you are and move on, is that what your going for??

on the plus side at least this guy wont be shooting up classrooms.
Old 05-18-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you know what, i will tip my hat to vegasnick for actually making me not feel guilty if he kills himself.

we get it nick, you were the kid who thought school was boring right, because you were to smart? right??
little bit of an outcast, coudlnt bring people home to your weird russian family, this plan has been bouncing around your head since 10th grade??

you have it all figured out, and yea if the cards dont run right youll go off into the desert and kill yourself in a manner you havent quite figured out yet, but then everyone can forget about what a failure you are and move on, is that what your going for??

[/ QUOTE ] are u kidding me hahahahaah ...i was a player if you will i had any girl i wanted....no sex but still i am not a typical highschool outcast as you may think
Old 05-18-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yea, this sounds like it's about dead on, nice post
Old 05-18-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
saying you're going to go try to go and live in vegas and play off the money as your bankroll with 3K proves how ridiculously naive and stupid you are

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm, but how many people have failed with 3k - oh wait, they don't write stories about broke people who fail, do they

[/ QUOTE ] thanks belinda carlisle isnt useually what id call tastefull but that song is alright....i pride myself in great music taste
Old 05-18-2007, 12:31 AM

move up in education stakes
Old 05-18-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] thanks belinda carlisle isnt useually what id call tastefull but that song is alright....i pride myself in great music taste

[/ QUOTE ]