Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 01:48 AM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD 05.16.2007***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
those ruthless sheep shearers

[/ QUOTE ]

Most wool-bearing sheep are bred to form unnaturally wrinkly skin that collects urine and maggots-which sometimes eat sheep alive. In a cruel and misguided effort to prevent this, farmers slice huge chunks of skin off the sheep's hind legs around the tail in an effort to make the skin form a smooth scar, but sometimes maggots get into the wound before it can heal. Lambs are castrated and have their tails amputated without anesthetics. Sheep are sheared before they would naturally shed their coats, so many die of exposure. Unwanted lambs and sheep are sent to slaughter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um we really don't care. You can be a vegan and all, but we don't care to hear this shiat.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i for one do care about inhumane treatment of animals, so thanks for spreading the word, vegan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Suzy!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2007, 01:50 AM

Then Suzy, go and join PETA or some other organization. This is a website forum that is ran by a company who sells poker books, hence poker players and gamblers are here to talk about those items. This forum is for American Idol Betting, not the ethical treat of animals.

Go to OOT or BBV4Life to discuss this, not here.

-Brendan
Old 05-17-2007, 01:50 AM

Oh and Suzy also thanks for pointing out that price on Melinda to go home. I thought that was an incredible bet and I have been so busy I may have never even looked at it. That bet saved my vegan butt!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Forgetting about myself for a minute, I just feel sick for melinda. She blew the place away all season and gets eliminated. It is just so sad for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

American has no ears.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD 05.16.2007*** *DELETED*

Post deleted by GrannyMae
Old 05-17-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My Tivo switched over to Lost, so I missed the end too.

Wow, who would have thought at the beginning of this mess that the final 2 would have neither Melinda or Lakisha?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-17-2007, 01:57 AM

yeah no problem, vegan. im mad at myself for not putting a few hundred more on. with such a tight race, the line seemed ridiculous. it's easy to beat yourself up over this AI wagering crap.

i feel really sad for both myself and for melinda. im sure she knows that the reason she lost is because of her looks and/or personality, and that can't feel good.
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2007, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I missed the very end of the show. Ryan asked Simon what he thought but my DVR cut it off. What did he say? And did Melinda sing afterward?

[/ QUOTE ]

Simon congratulated the two finalists, but you could tell that he thought this sucked big, big time. He said something to Melinda, to the effect that he commiserated with her and that she was one heck of a singer. Again, there was NO doubt that Simon was very unhappy with the results.

Melinda sang "I'm a Woman" and, surprisingly, they gave her the time to sing the whole thing. Not surprisingly, she blew the doors off . . . again.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:07 AM

Melinda was boring. She may be the best singer but not once did I ever get pumped about a song she sang or look forward to her perfomances.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I missed the very end of the show. Ryan asked Simon what he thought but my DVR cut it off. What did he say? And did Melinda sing afterward?

[/ QUOTE ]

Simon congratulated the two finalists, but you could tell that he thought this sucked big, big time. He said something to Melinda, to the effect that he commiserated with her and that she was one heck of a singer. Again, there was NO doubt that Simon was very unhappy with the results.

Melinda sang "I'm a Woman" and, surprisingly, they gave her the time to sing the whole thing. Not surprisingly, she blew the doors off . . . again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the recap. I am just sick for her.