Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2006, 01:11 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL get-PAHUD-to-WORK thread

In the Layout Manager, select the layout and then choose "(Misc) Mucked Hands at Showdown" from the dropdown. Uncheck the "Visible" option and save the layout.
Old 02-18-2006, 03:01 PM

PokerAce,

I think it would be great if you can make it so that you dont have to select "Treat as 6max". The software is very erattic and slow too. Hopefully you can fix these bugs, I really dont mind spending an extra whatever for your time.
Old 02-18-2006, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerAce,

I think it would be great if you can make it so that you dont have to select "Treat as 6max". The software is very erattic and slow too. Hopefully you can fix these bugs, I really dont mind spending an extra whatever for your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now I have to manually select each table one at a time and "switch to 6max" which is kind of annoying. I have to switch one, let it go for 15 seconds, select another, etc.

The mucked hands feature is also off. Right now there is a much longer pause before the hands are shown which is pretty annoying, and the cards still show up in the wrong place (even with the other adjustments and the main stats being correct). If the mucked hands showed up faster that would be great, or if the user could manually choose how long, etc.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PokerAce,

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now I have to manually select each table one at a time and "switch to 6max" which is kind of annoying. I have to switch one, let it go for 15 seconds, select another, etc.

The mucked hands feature is also off. Right now there is a much longer pause before the hands are shown which is pretty annoying, and the cards still show up in the wrong place (even with the other adjustments and the main stats being correct). If the mucked hands showed up faster that would be great, or if the user could manually choose how long, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully Party will quickly fix the 6 max problem so PA Hud can go back to recognizing the tables as 6 max automatically.

Regarding the mucked hands, I will be adding more configuration options to this feature so you can have it work the way you want. Unfortunately, PA Hud will not be able to display the hands until the start of the next hand as that's when Party writes the information to disk.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Regarding the mucked hands, I will be adding more configuration options to this feature so you can have it work the way you want. Unfortunately, PA Hud will not be able to display the hands until the start of the next hand as that's when Party writes the information to disk.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there's some way to be able to get mucked hands to show for like .5 seconds or something that would be cool.

I have mine turned off for the moment as well because they're visible for so long that it gets confusing.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:07 AM

I just wish PA could work the same as it did before the party update - it seems like a lot of the features have been changed/affected in this new beta version.
How come all of the sudden PA now shows down the whole board in addition to the hole cards? Why are the hole cards so delayed in showing up? And why do they sometimes appear in strange places, or sometimes they're shown "underneath" the other stats?

Okay well I know you'll get these problems worked out Josh, it's just frustrating because everything was working perfect before. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I would also like to add my request for PA to have the option to "treat all tables as 6 max" as others have. It would be a tremendous help to me as I only play 6 max and it's quite tedious right-clicking each table manually, especially if you're playing 6 or 8 tables at a time.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:17 PM

Give me time, a lot of the problems will be resolved.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:04 PM

josh-

any time line on this? it is still acting buggy in regards to the 6 max issue (prob out of your hands) and the hole cards/board staying around.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:23 PM

Hopefully I'll have something available this week.
Old 02-20-2006, 11:51 PM

thanks man!