Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What cardrooms comes to mind when you think B&M
I have small local mini-cardrooms in my state 30 29.70%
My buddy vinnie or Guido's house 1 0.99%
Tropicana,Sands,Taj Mahal 11 10.89%
Wynn, Mirage, Bellagio 54 53.47%
Oldschool Binions 5 4.95%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2007, 05:03 AM

Default Donkey Test

There is a great little test on Poker at www.donkeytest.com and I thought it would be a good idea to discuss the questions here. If you haven't already, please take the test (I'm not selling it or anything, but there is an option to pay for some more in-depth analysis after you take it. But to get your score is free.)

After taking the test, I realized I have a lot of holes in my game I need to address. I scored average, and I think that is about right.

I will post the questions, one at a time, here. I will give us plenty of time to discuss. Please, I am here to learn the right way, so if you are clueless, just read along and let the better players give their thoughts. I also hope the owners of Donkey Test don't mind, since this should also bring people to their site who will pay for their services.

I would really appreciate it if some top players would comment, even on the apparently simple questions, so I could see where I am going wrong. Thank you very much. There are a total of 50 questions, and I estimate that at a question a day it will take about 2 months to go through them all, but it should be a fruitful experiment.