Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Neteller good news

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Umm, CHAx...

we're still waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me I know. and I dont have answers to what is going on. Right now, they can't even figure out who changed the float on my account (they don't even know who floated 2500 of 5000 on Thursday), and ACH department cannot see the deposit ever existing. However, Two Bank Reps and a manager (who released funds) on Thursday and Friday last week confirmed they could see an incoming ACH for 5000 from Neteller. Now, no one can see any such transfer ever existing and they don't know who gave me access to half that incoming ACH (that apparently is fictional).

I mean does anyone see it as possible that this ACH deposit hit, but they have to withold it from me as available funds? Ok for example, I know that when a bank suspects money laundering and they report it, the bank cannot tell the customer that they are being investigated. Could it be like that? Could they have my funds but are instructed to say they do not have them, and then in turn purposely give me the run around? None of you work in a bank or know anything about this? Do any of you have any constructive questions I could be asking?

Seriously, How the hell do three people on two different days see the same deposit in ACH and now everyone claims it does not exist? ---That for no reason what so ever, 2500 was floated to me? Ive called 7 times in 6 days and all I get is; we will call you back blah blah. We don't know, we are putting you on hold. We don't know, let us transfer you. Then all the annoying kiddies on this site cry for me to get banned while they sit on their ass, contributing nothing. If you want to fekking help, then give me some advice about how to approach this.

Here is a nice timeline:

Thursday: Yes we can see a 5K incoming ACH set to post Saturday. Half your funds available in an hour.
Friday Morning: Yes, I see the ACH for 5k (yes I can confirm it has the same description as your incoming ACH deposits on xx/xx/2007 and xx/xx/2007 (neteller)). Half the funds are available now, half will be released Tomorrow.
Monday: Where is my ACH? --- response: "I dont know. -transfer- hold- transfer. can we call you back?"
tuesday: " "
today: " "

You want more specifics then ask. Currently waiting for a call back on which manager authorized the 2500 float. Thats how little I have accomplished over the phone. Frustrating.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope your right with all of this but it does smell a little brown.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:17 PM

CHAx, just to confirm, you are saying you have received in actual cash $2500 of this supposed ACH from Neteller, correct?

Thanks,
NesOne
Old 02-28-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CHAx, just to confirm, you are saying you have received in actual cash $2500 of this supposed ACH from Neteller, correct?

Thanks,
NesOne

[/ QUOTE ]

YES. However, it doesn't mean anything. What I am trying to explain is that the bank manager FLOATED 2500 of the 5K she saw incoming saturday (same description as my other neteller ACH deposits in the past -- this I confirmed). This means she made it available for withdrawl earlier then she should have, the funds were not yet posted.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks,
NesOne

[/ QUOTE ]

YES. However, it doesn't mean anything. What I am trying to explain is that the bank manager FLOATED 2500 of the 5K she saw incoming saturday (same description as my other neteller ACH deposits in the past -- this I confirmed). This means she made it available for withdrawl earlier then she should have, the funds were not yet posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you now overdrawn? If so, what do they say about that?
Old 02-28-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks,
NesOne

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. That float is still in place. They don't seem to care. I know that sounds crazy, but I talked to a manager on Monday who hasn't found the time to call me back even after I told her what the situation is. I've got about 8 phone numbers and 6 names of different reps infront of me; none of whom seemed concerned in the least.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks,
NesOne

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. That float is still in place. They don't seem to care. I know that sounds crazy, but I talked to a manager on Monday who hasn't found the time to call me back even after I told her what the situation is. I've got about 8 phone numbers and 6 names of different reps infront of me; none of whom seemed concerned in the least.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not. Don't you have another large check waiting to 'clear' that is going to cover all this? Here is a clue: you are currently spending money from that check.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks,
NesOne

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not. Don't you have another large check waiting to 'clear' that is going to cover all this? Here is a clue: you are currently spending money from that check.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course. This is why they don't care and I do.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:54 PM

CHAx,
I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to post with updates, or lack of.
Sorry 'bout all the posters giving you a hard time.
I've been following your story and would hate to see you quit posting before it concludes. GL with everything.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been following your story and would hate to see you quit posting before it concludes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bank screwed up, no neteller funds, end of "story".
Old 02-28-2007, 03:18 PM

Default The Final Word

Consider this the final word; its time to lock up this thread.

My bank has given me bad information from the get go. Considering that the customer service reps and the manager could not clearly answer questions has lead to further confusion. According to my bank the ACH never existed and whoever told me it did was flat out wrong. 5K DID in fact become available on Saturday, but from where we might wonder? Well, from the 33K check of course. The OTHER 28k is on extended hold. Thats fantastic bank. How hard is this to explain!?

I guess 3 people claiming to see an incoming ACH deposit from Neteller is unreliable. I cannot venture to guess where they all came up with this same misinformation but they managed to do it.

I apologize for jumping the gun and getting your hopes up. To say the least, I am extremely upset with the way my bank handled this situation and in hindsight I should never have posted. At the time, I don't feel my post was out of line as it seemed impossible that both a customer service rep and the manager could make the same mistake and both give me the same bad information. Quite astonishing really, how they could confuse an ACH with a check deposit? Furthermore, that it should take me 9 phone calls to clarify the situation.

In the end, the words of Alan Greenspan come to mind: Irrational Exuberance. Sorry guys.