Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Share a Hustle or Two

The ''Jump higher than the building husstle'' worked like a charm this weekend, Me and some friends were talking about the slam dunk contest. I then said ''Howards sticker dunk was not impressive'' and continued to goad them into thinking I really believed I could jump high. I bet them a case of beer that I could jump higher than my buddy's TV. About 4 feet high.

They accepted, I jumped maybe 6 inches. And said Ship it a TV cant jump.

Easy money
Old 06-10-2007, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One you can try at a bar:

Line up three pints of beer for yourself, and three shots of anything (liquor, shooters, etc.) for your victim. You bet your victim that you can finish your three beers before he can finish his three shots. The only stipulations are that you can't touch each other's glasses (this will seem trivial at first), and to make it even remotely fair, you get a head start (e.g., he can't start until you're halfway done with your first beer).

As soon as he starts, chug the last half of your beer (which you can easily finish before he gets finished with all of his shots), and immediately place your beer glass over one of the shots he has yet to finish. Then proceed to slowly drink the rest of your beers, and win.

I can't guarantee this won't get your clock cleaned... but theoretically it works.

Note: the more pints of beer and shots you offer for the bet, the easier it seems for the victim to win, and the easier it becomes for you to win the hustle.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he's thinking really quickly he can ask/pay somebody else to pick up the empty beer glass for him that is covering his shot glass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he can just quickly slide his shot glass out from under the pint glass.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One you can try at a bar:

Line up three pints of beer for yourself, and three shots of anything (liquor, shooters, etc.) for your victim. You bet your victim that you can finish your three beers before he can finish his three shots. The only stipulations are that you can't touch each other's glasses (this will seem trivial at first), and to make it even remotely fair, you get a head start (e.g., he can't start until you're halfway done with your first beer).

As soon as he starts, chug the last half of your beer (which you can easily finish before he gets finished with all of his shots), and immediately place your beer glass over one of the shots he has yet to finish. Then proceed to slowly drink the rest of your beers, and win.

I can't guarantee this won't get your clock cleaned... but theoretically it works.

Note: the more pints of beer and shots you offer for the bet, the easier it seems for the victim to win, and the easier it becomes for you to win the hustle.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he's thinking really quickly he can ask/pay somebody else to pick up the empty beer glass for him that is covering his shot glass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he can just quickly slide his shot glass out from under the pint glass.

[/ QUOTE ]

you always need to stipulate "I dont trust you or any of your friends, so if anyone but you are me touches the glasses etc"