Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Epassporte is the only funding option.....

only have done an epassporte to bank once, but you might expect 6 BUSINESS days from epassporte to your bank, based on my experience.

of course, ymmv.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:47 PM

I have read through all of this, but does anyone know of ePassporte's "official" stand for the moment?

Has anyone spoken with EP and specifically asked how long they intend to be around?

I would like to know before going through all of the hassle.

C2P was an option last week, now it is not. Is there any reason to think EP won't follow suit?
Old 01-21-2007, 05:22 PM

I'm a US player and I have $13k currently sitting in FTP. Is eP a viable option for getting this out or no? 22 $600 transfers seems ridiculous. Right now it's this or paper check, correct?

I'm starting to get a little worried about my funds... I'm getting alot more worried about my future income source.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a US player and I have $13k currently sitting in FTP. Is eP a viable option for getting this out or no? 22 $600 transfers seems ridiculous. Right now it's this or paper check, correct?

I'm starting to get a little worried about my funds... I'm getting alot more worried about my future income source.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am literally in the same exact situation as you are. I sent Full Tilt a copy of my license and credit card bill so that I can be verified. Given that it takes 2-3 days to get a response from FT via e-mail at the moment, I want to at least be ABLE to request a check if need be. I suggest you do the same.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tell me about it. I have struggled for the past 2 years non stop and just when I started to become a solid winner at PLo8100, the rug was pulled out under me in october. Then I started to become a solid winner at NLHE100, and the rug was pulled out under me with the neteller thing. Now this. [censored] christ.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:27 PM

Let's say you sell apples and you also sell oranges. You have revenues of $10 million from selling apples and revenues of $10 million from selling oranges.

Your business expenses are just $5 million, so your hard work over the year has really paid off in the business you've built, with you looking at a cool $15 million in profits each year.

The US government makes it illegal to sell oranges. You can now make $50 million selling oranges, because you're the only supplier, but there's also a 50% chance that you'll be targeted by the US government, subject to felony arrests, and will lose all your business (even your legal apple business) if nabbed.

These are your choices:

1)Abide by the law, grit your teeth and abandon your orange business, and console yourself with just selling apples and making a risk-free $5 million in profits each and every year.

2) Flaunt the law and potentially make $45 million in profits per year, but with a 50% chance of going busto and losing everything.

Most people (well, those that aren't degenerate gamblers) are going to choose #1 and ditch the orange business. The fact that you have significant, legitimate business that doesn't involve selling oranges is a strong motivation to exit the business of selling oranges.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's say you sell apples and you also sell oranges. You have revenues of $10 million from selling apples and revenues of $10 million from selling oranges.

Your business expenses are just $5 million, so your hard work over the year has really paid off in the business you've built, with you looking at a cool $15 million in profits each year.

The US government makes it illegal to sell oranges. You can now make $50 million selling oranges, because you're the only supplier, but there's also a 50% chance that you'll be targeted by the US government, subject to felony arrests, and will lose all your business (even your legal apple business) if nabbed.

These are your choices:

1)Abide by the law, grit your teeth and abandon your orange business, and console yourself with just selling apples and making a risk-free $5 million in profits each and every year.

2) Flaunt the law and potentially make $45 million in profits per year, but with a 50% chance of going busto and losing everything.

Most people (well, those that aren't degenerate gamblers) are going to choose #1 and ditch the orange business. The fact that you have significant, legitimate business that doesn't involve selling oranges is a strong motivation to exit the business of selling oranges.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your story is about apples and oranges and your analogy is apples to oranges with no concrete facts or numbers. Just pure speculation trying to sound knowledgeable.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:44 PM

Well I tried both my debit and credit cards. Both were delcined right away yet both cards are still on file. I received no phone calls from anyone so im in limbo. I would however like to remove both cards from the site if they are not working but I cannot find where to delete them, pffft.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:52 PM

You're right. My bad. ePassporte is going to save the day.

Whee, poker! Let's ignore all of the warning signs and lump money into another e-wallet that's going to very likely shutter its doors in the next few weeks, tying up even more of our money, whee!
Old 01-21-2007, 07:55 PM

Just like your last post. All encompasing. You look at things in a singular manner.