Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Hottest Centerfold Ever?
December '68 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: college beat

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is pretty ridiculous.

While OP may have acted like a douche (I keep coming to the question of why ONE D would get him flunked out of school in the first place), I think a few of the posters here have shown far worse character.

Talk about a sense of entitlement, people here think that they have some sort of right to punish OP for his actions. Get off it. You've no right to be an "administrator of justice." And for people getting entertainment out of trying to ruin someone's life, that's just pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ] wow this was a good way to sum up this thread. QFMFT.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:06 PM

Most people who hate smart lazy people who skip every class and breeze thru college are jealous stupid jerks who go to each class study 3 hours a day and are still puzzled by the most basic stuff and get like B-'s.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

cheer, you never answered my question about why you needed to see a specific advisor.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't need to see a specific adviser. However I planned a meeting with my adviser the last day you can drop a class. Forms wouldn't be filled out in time and every other adviser were busy with other students.

[ QUOTE ]
citanul thanks for showing your true colors - you are one complete douchebag. Same with your bed buddy Evenkeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes sir.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is pretty ridiculous.

While OP may have acted like a douche (I keep coming to the question of why ONE D would get him flunked out of school in the first place), I think a few of the posters here have shown far worse character.

Talk about a sense of entitlement, people here think that they have some sort of right to punish OP for his actions. Get off it. You've no right to be an "administrator of justice." And for people getting entertainment out of trying to ruin someone's life, that's just pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ] wow this was a good way to sum up this thread. QFMFT.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

And what would be real BBV champ material would be to sue a douche bag like Evenkeal. If his email screws me over in any way I will not hesitate to bring this a couple of lawyers.

[ QUOTE ]

What money? The guy spends his time researching anal [censored] and watching anime. He's broke.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's money there. There is always money. Even if he has very little, I will take it.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
citanul thanks for showing your true colors - you are one complete douchebag. Same with your bed buddy Evenkeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, if you didn't know that my default assumption about people on this site is that I hate them, you haven't been paying attention. Oh noes, I got called a douchebag!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As for the first three sentences of your post, they make absolutely no sense. I, nor nobody else, has acted like we are "entitled to punish the OP for his actions." I, and a couple other people, I believe, think it would be funny for OP to be punished for his actions (which obviously he originally deserved anyway), and for it to have been cemented by the fact that he posted to bitch about it on BBV. I think of it as much closer to someone posting a bunch of hands about how they get bad beat all the time, not knowing that they in fact suck suck suck at poker, and putting their screen name in the post. Except that this has more work. We have no "right to punish the OP for his actions," but the OP certainly has no right to be free of punishment for his actions. Additionally, I'm pretty certain that I/we are free to pass information to just about anyone we want, freely.

[ QUOTE ]
Most people who hate smart lazy people who skip every class and breeze thru college are jealous stupid jerks who go to each class study 3 hours a day and are still puzzled by the most basic stuff and get like B-'s.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who on earth does that apply to in this thread?

1) I'm a smart lazy person who skipped almost every class and breezed through college.

2) The OP is a ..... who skipped almost every class and got a D.

?

As a sidenote: What kind of red-necked university doesn't have electronic add/drop?

[ QUOTE ]
And what would be real BBV champ material would be to sue a douche bag like Evenkeal. If his email screws me over in any way I will not hesitate to bring this a couple of lawyers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is about the funniest thing I've seen in the thread. It's close, I think, but it's pretty good!

citanul
Old 01-08-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As a sidenote: What kind of red-necked university doesn't have electronic add/drop?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. The 4th largest university in the country with over 50,000 students. What kind of university lets you add/drop classes without any kind of advisor approval?
Old 01-08-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. The 4th largest university in the country with over 50,000 students. What kind of university lets you add/drop classes without any kind of advisor approval?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, most of them:
Old 01-08-2007, 07:42 PM

i dont research anal sex nor watch anime, also not depressed

HOLLA
Old 01-08-2007, 08:00 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] cit

BOWN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Yugoslav
Old 01-08-2007, 08:31 PM

ermm poll sort of working against citanul. also, evenkeal, shut up.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:37 PM

LOL at Cintanul...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As for the first three sentences of your post, they make absolutely no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
Odd how others agree with my words, since they make no sense.

[ QUOTE ]
I, nor nobody else, has acted like we are "entitled to punish the OP for his actions.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you take action to punish OP you are, by definition, acting like you are entitled to administer punishment.

"to give (a person or thing) a title, right, or claim to something"
By offering people money for the defamation of OP, you are entitling them to do so.

[ QUOTE ]
I, and a couple other people, I believe, think it would be funny for OP to be punished for his actions (which obviously he originally deserved anyway), and for it to have been cemented by the fact that he posted to bitch about it on BBV.

[/ QUOTE ]
English please, I really have no idea what you're trying to say. What is "cemented by the fact?" What is being cemented?

LOL, SO ARE YOU SAYING YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUNISH HIM OR AREN'T YOU?!?!
[ QUOTE ]
We have no "right to punish the OP for his actions," but the OP certainly has no right to be free of punishment for his actions.

[/ QUOTE ]
NO?
[ QUOTE ]
Additionally, I'm pretty certain that I/we are free to pass information to just about anyone we want, freely.

[/ QUOTE ]
or YES???

And "Right to be free of punishment for his actions"???
WTF? What sort of rights are you basing this nonsense on????