Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2006, 05:54 PM

Default Re: astroglide\'s three questions for david sklansky

[ QUOTE ]
I have said repeatedly that her intolerance of benign behaviors and her "ambulance chasing lawsuit happy I'm a first year lawstudent" attitude was my primary motivation for thinking Otis is a sack of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't make any statement as strong as "Otis is a sack of [censored]," but her legal and logical reasoning skills were bad enough for me to create a lame gimmick account mocking her. That's pretty bad.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Others may disagree, but I'd expect Mat to support your request if it was made in relation to this post. You have more restrant than me because I'd have made the request in your position.

[/ QUOTE ]

If those bans were enforced i would expect elaine to be banned for trolling as well. Her first post totally trolled astroglide.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't make any statement as strong as "Otis is a sack of [censored],"

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets just say there are mods, PLURAL, that have wanted to ban her. I am not one of them but I don't disagree with their reasoning.

Again, this does not mean I have any problems with her other accounts. She has several accounts that I think are perfectly fine. Whether this is a coincidence or a split account personality thing, I don't know and I don't care.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My biggest beef with this is that both Wacki in an earlier thread and [censored] in this one took some stance that what motivated Elaine was some sort of feminist bent, which is just a really stupid assumption.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bdids, I think you need to think things through a little more. You also make ZERO supporting arguments for your claims. To think my problems with Otis is because she is a "feminist" is very very out there. In all of my serious posts I have been very clear and thorough as I could possibly be (given certain restrictions) in explaining why I thought Otis was a piece of [censored] and her being a feminist has never come up. I have said repeatedly that her intolerance of benign behaviors and her "ambulance chasing lawsuit happy I'm a first year lawstudent" attitude was my primary motivation for thinking Otis is a sack of [censored]. I stand by my statements.

That does not mean I feel the same way about any of her other aliases. And yes, elainmonster, I know what several of those are and my mod powers were not used to find them.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, this is getting intense. I had no idea such a fun hijack was taking place in this thread
Old 01-12-2006, 06:21 PM

in explaining why I thought Otis was a piece of [censored]

LOL!
Old 01-12-2006, 06:22 PM

'several' accounts?

lol, spread around the annoying posts, eh?
Old 01-12-2006, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'several' accounts?

lol, spread around the annoying posts, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of, post with your normal account bro. This posting name isn't hiding anything.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That does not mean I feel the same way about any of her other aliases. And yes, elainmonster, I know what several of those are and my mod powers were not used to find them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure Elaine has no other aliases. It was Otis, and then Mrs.NPA that I changed to ElaineMonster for her.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have said repeatedly that her intolerance of benign behaviors and her "ambulance chasing lawsuit happy I'm a first year lawstudent" attitude was my primary motivation for thinking Otis is a sack of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't make any statement as strong as "Otis is a sack of [censored]," but her legal and logical reasoning skills were bad enough for me to create a lame gimmick account mocking her. That's pretty bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Otis'LegalAdvice was kinda funny. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2006, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure Elaine has no other aliases. It was Otis, and then Mrs.NPA that I changed to ElaineMonster for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd. I really don't know what to say about that one. :-P

Anywho, sorry to hate on your wife Ed. You know I respect you. Also, other than the little spat she and I had over the hybrid thing I have no problems with her Elaine account. And even that wasn't that bad as I've done worse things in my day. Not sure if that means much......