Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 06:23 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Tuco,

Unlike you or others, I don't believe in the myth of the "whore with a heart of gold". And the only reason people do believe that myth is because they want to "help" and "reform" such women so they can sleep with/marry them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have managed to morph yourself from a complete idiot to a complete niaeve idiot who lacks basic human qualities such as respect, empathy, maturity, class, or just about any other fundmamental human quality i can think of. You really suck at life. I hope someone beats you to a pulp in an ally somewhere. I don't say that to many people, i am best friends with people who have completley differnt views than me on politics, religion, you name it. It just so happens that you are enough of a discredit to decent males that i really hope that happens to you.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:24 AM

If Brandi was a man would any of this thread happen? Would 'he' be a dumb [censored] asking for it? An innocent innocent? Somewhere inbetween with all the sexually charged invective?
Easily the most thought provoking thread in ages.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tuco,

Unlike you or others, I don't believe in the myth of the "whore with a heart of gold". And the only reason people do believe that myth is because they want to "help" and "reform" such women so they can sleep with/marry them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rape is never okay. The fact that you make a comment saying it's okay to rape someone because of what they do in their personal or professional life makes you an indecent human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

She didn't relate a story of actual or even attempted rape. She related one of someone who exposed themselves in attempt to get her to have sex with them.

Did she say he tried to rip her pajamas off? Maybe I misread it but I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right, but the argument about rape is analogous to the argument about sexual harassment. also, you're the one who posted the "duke lacrosse" google argument, so it's weird to point out that we're not discussing rape when you're the one who started it.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tuco,

[/ QUOTE ]
Rape is never okay. The fact that you make a comment saying it's okay to rape someone because of what they do in their personal or professional life makes you an indecent human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

She didn't relate a story of actual or even attempted rape. She related one of someone who exposed themselves in attempt to get her to have sex with them.

Did she say he tried to rip her pajamas off? Maybe I misread it but I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're skirting the issue. The point is that this:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

was said in response to this (emphasis mine):

[ QUOTE ]
ggbman and all: Can a hooker or stripper get raped? The answer is of course she can. However unlike other women to whom those terms don't apply, it might be rightly said "she asked for it".

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't know how you can say that with a straight face. That's horrible.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:26 AM

ggb,

Everything hinges on her veracity. If I gave her a high enough probability of being truthful 100% my responses in this thread would have been totally different.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right, she didn't state that. I should have clarified that I was referencing this original quote from you:

[ QUOTE ]
ggbman and all: Can a hooker or stripper get raped? The answer is of course she can. However unlike other women to whom those terms don't apply, it might be rightly said "she asked for it".

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-16-2006, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tuco,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] STOP POSTING. YOU ARE SO DUMB. CLIMBING INTO BED NAKED AND RUBBING YOUR PENIS ON SOMEONES BACK, AND DEMANDING SEXUAL FAVORS IN EXCHANGE FOR "TEACHING" AFTER THE FACT ARE EXAMPLES OF SEXUAL ASSULT. Just because it's not rape doesn't make it acceptable. I can't believe you are actually this dumb, LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE WRITING AND WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR YOU ARE TRYING TO DEFEND. When someone does that to your daughter, will be you be pointing out that it isn't rape? Idiot.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:30 AM

FF & nath,

I only brought up the rape analogy w/Duke as one relating to the likely veracity of the accuser, and not whether the act in question here was analogous, which it isn't. I certainly grant that *IF* her story is 100% true, then it amounts to sexual abuse. But MY whole point here, is that hardly anything she says can be taken at face value. Whether that is because she is a lying hustler, or just a psycho, it doesn't matter.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:31 AM

Props to ggb throughout the thread for being an articulate, decent human being
Old 12-16-2006, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
User has been ignored
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh. So much better now.

Tuco.
Closed Thread