Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2006, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Suggestions for HS party

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hide that cash. I'd try to hide it somewhere good but close to you. I.E if the party is in the basement, and you have ceiling tiles, hide it above those.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like an awful idea just on the off chance that the tile gets hit and some money falls out. The trunk of your car would be much safer. Of course the bank might be the best idea of all, even if you only deposit it for a few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure how your ceiling tiles are, but I'm fairly sure that mine would be safe. Trunk of the car sounds like a better idea for sure though.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't the OP known for being a complete jackass over on p5?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.....he started this same thread over there as well
Old 07-18-2006, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These are HS chicks, OF COURSE they will give it up much more easily if they have a few rum and cokes in them. Maybe not to Jeff, but to someone it will be easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? i don't think this is possible, unless:
a. your high school was really slutty
b. your college wasn't slutty enough
Old 07-18-2006, 02:28 PM

do it just so you know not to do it again
Old 07-18-2006, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guids,

Obviously drinking will make them give it up easier, but the guy I quoted said that MAKING the drinks will impress them. Like if Jeff can pour the perfect ratio of liquor and soda they're gonna drop their panties on the spot. Don't get me wrong, of course you should have booze. But being the "super talented cool bartender" is probably a fuitless angle to play.

[/ QUOTE ]
More to the point, most HS chicks prefer fruity mixed-type drinks over beer or hard liquor (pussies!). This is more likely to lead to a vomitous scene, of course, but hopefully by that point OP will have nutted a couple of times and shepherded her to the bathroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I recommended previously, I had a "get-together" last weekend (In Mommy and Daddy's house! With all our expensive stuff out in the open!), and a couple of the girls were drinking chocolate milk and peppermint schnapps... Definitely delicious, but I felt that it would induce vomiting after 3 sips.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't involve alcohol, you're all still in HS, inexperienced, and not as smart as you think you are.

Lots of HS kids + no supervision + alcohol = trouble

[/ QUOTE ]

your mom is gay
Old 07-18-2006, 03:52 PM

On a more serious note, everyone telling him not to do it obviously never had any fun in high school. Throwing a party while the parents are gone is a right of passage. You remember that [censored] for the rest of your life. It's so +ev it's ridiculous.

All you need to do to control it is to have people respect you. Walk around like you own the place (you do). Talk to everyone. Show them you're having a great time and you're in control. Don't get retardedly drunk but definitely drink a good amount. Make sure you have some friends who will act the same and keep the party in check. Problems start when random people sense that you're weak and they can take advantage of you. Just represent a strong game and you'll have a wicked time and chicks there will swarm you you'll be the one [censored] up the sheets in the master bedroom.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:53 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

gravity bong
Old 07-18-2006, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Young kids + lots of alchohol + trampoline = lawsuit waiting to happen. I would get rid of it for the night.

Lock up all the valuables in one room. And lock your room so you can use it if you convince some chick to go up with you.

Go crazy, have fun. There will be no consequences.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I was at a high school party with a trampoline it was always tons of fun and nauseating. Never had any injuries or anything, and this was a pretty regular thing.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:58 PM

Yeah, there were trampolines at high school parties when I was a kid too. One of my best friends lost her virginity on a trampoline, oddly enough. Not during the party, of course. But one afternoon she was hoppin on the thing with her boyfriend, and one thing led to another and next he was bangin her on the thing.

I've always found that to be a unique loss of virginity story.