Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2006, 03:46 AM

Default Re: MTV Shows - WTF

surf: I thought she was really hot on Laguna Beach. I think she has gotten a little chunky this season, esp in the ass. Both she and Heidi have bigger asses than they should.

Matt: Hell, yeah. Next ep after he shaves, he no longer looks like a serial killer and will be so confident w/ his new look he will probably go ahead and bring one of those models back to bang at LC's apartment.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:42 AM

Who cares? I can see hot chicks anywhere. The real question is can I represent my hood and win $1000 cash maaaahhhhneeeeeeys?
Old 07-07-2006, 01:28 PM

Have not watched MTV in quite a while, just saw a ton of episodes of random crap my friend has DVR'ed (she basically records every show on MTV; she is kind of retarded).

The Hills - I only saw 2 episodes (LC has to work on Jason's birthday; Heidi has to work on her boyfriend's birthday). Very entertaining. The fact that I live in LA must help.

[ QUOTE ]
2: Whitney, while she appears to be pretty stupid, is winning me over with that super-nice innocent girl thing. I find myself strangely attracted to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. She was genuinely endearing when she did the runway thing and I think she's the hottest girl on the show. Heidi is not really that hot (maybe just these episodes? she looks hotter in the opening credits). LC has dropped off looks-wise from Laguna Beach, but still hot. My guess is she will not age well. Looks like Jason will get owned next episode, but he's still an awesome jackass.

I Want Your Life - this show is kind of lame. It's like a worse version of Made (which rules).

Next - kind of gay.

Room Raiders - unclear why I'm entertained by this.

-Al
Old 07-08-2006, 01:54 AM

Dudes,

I recently found out that Whitney is a fellow USC student. I plan to date her.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:09 AM

i get the chinese MTV. if you like oriental chiks dressed in wiered uniforms and behaving like little girls while singing, i suggest you contact your local direct TV provider.

MTV sucks balls. if i wanna see young girls do stuff, ill go to the mall and sit and watch.

HIlls/laguna dosnt portray cali accurately.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:47 AM

this new show, "I wanna be you". Way to take a concept that is preached by all good parents everywhere and effectively stomp on it over and over again.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this new show, "I wanna be you". Way to take a concept that is preached by all good parents everywhere and effectively stomp on it over and over again.

[/ QUOTE ]

This show is interesting. Upon first glance, you would think that it is spitting in the face of the concept of "being yourself," but (of course) I've watched a couple episodes, and it's not that bad.

I think there is a fine line between being untrue to yourself and improving yourself, and this show actually does a fairly good job of helping people improve themselves without being untrue to themselves.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:52 PM

It has potential as long as there are some trainwrecks.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i get the chinese MTV. if you like oriental chiks dressed in wiered uniforms and behaving like little girls while singing, i suggest you contact your local direct TV provider.

MTV sucks balls. if i wanna see young girls do stuff, ill go to the mall and sit and watch.

HIlls/laguna dosnt portray cali accurately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Showing Chinese MTV in the states will produce pedophile riots.