Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2006, 04:27 AM

Default Re: DO NOT PUT MONEY IN BAYOU POKER or CARNAVAL POKER

[ QUOTE ]
Support told me to stop contacting them today.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you said, "I'll stop contacting you when I get my money"?
Old 06-16-2006, 04:29 AM

received my cashout yesterday it was 22 days since my cashout request

good luck to the rest of you
Old 06-17-2006, 10:13 PM

Just talked to support and they have no new news for me regarding my cashout. They did, however, put 1000$ in my "free money" poker acct. I'm not sure what to think about this, could I possibly redposit money on this site to get the free 1k? Any thought/ suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:05 PM

Arb: This is bonus money, move over money from your base account or take back money from your poker account and then deposit into poker account along with the same amount of free money. Will clear at 12p/$

On the sidenote: You been waiting 10 days or so, everyone seems to be getting money and therefore it doesnt seem like their is much to worry about, avg. seems to be somewhere between 20-25 days. Yeah i know it is a bitch that it is slow but chill a little.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:59 AM

i think he was being facetious..
Old 06-19-2006, 03:18 PM

I just received a second payment of $1500. I waited 25 days for my first payment but only a week for my second payment. So my status is $3500 paid and about $1000 still pending.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:33 AM

today was day 27 wating for first pending cashout. so im taking a chance. i opened an account with hoolywood and chipdumped all my money over there.
ive done this already on eurobet for some of my money, and they shut down my account for ten days and made me jump through some hoops. hopefully hollywood wont catch it.
just had no faith in bayou, left like 2 grand in there in bonus money, but screw it, id like to see the money again. please hollywoood, dont get mad, good riddance bayou
Old 06-20-2006, 02:47 AM

Again, ask Rakereduction, they own Carnaval. They can fix it.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
today was day 27 wating for first pending cashout. so im taking a chance. i opened an account with hoolywood and chipdumped all my money over there.
ive done this already on eurobet for some of my money, and they shut down my account for ten days and made me jump through some hoops. hopefully hollywood wont catch it.
just had no faith in bayou, left like 2 grand in there in bonus money, but screw it, id like to see the money again. please hollywoood, dont get mad, good riddance bayou

[/ QUOTE ]

While this is exactly what I would do (F them if they won't pay you) I think posting it on here before you've got your cashout is just asking for trouble.

Also, don't make it totally obvious. Sit at a 1/2nl HU table, and make sure you 'win' a few pots yourself. It'll cost you a few $ in rake but that's a whole lot better than having them confiscate every penny.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:46 PM

Now that my cashout issues have finally been taken care of I would like to share some quotes from emails from Tom the poker manager at Bayou.

This was a reponse to an email I sent to Bayou after they had fallen 2 weeks behind on cashouts:

"XXXXX, in regards to your concern below - I just received a response from processing indicating that you are on schedule to receive your weekly $5,000 request and just wanted to pass on the message."

2 weeks later and I had not received a cashout.

This one is from when they were 15k behind on cashouts to me. Take notice that it was your fault I wasn't getting paid:

"Honestly XXXXX, I believe that too many people are reading the message boards and creating unnecessary panic between the players and towards Bayou or I guess FutureBet. I acknowledge that the cashouts have been painfully slow but FutureBet has been paying out players daily and are making a conscious effort to eliminate the backlog – which I believe has been created intentionally by a few people on the boards."

These ones are from an email I got after contacting Pokerroom review asking for help (who emailed Bayou). Once again at this point I was owed 15k and had another 13k that I would be owed in the coming weeks:

".......I have to say that I appreciate your work to try to discredit our site."

"......I wonder what your true agenda is XXXXX???"

"Hey, with customers like this – who needs enemies? I guess that I know who is responsible for creating some of the panic."

Deep down I believe that Bayou wants to and will pay all of their players (ex-players hopefully). However, this doesn't mean that they shouldn't act like men and take responsibilty for the mess they created. You can't simply keep trying to pass the buck.

My experience at Bayou was the worst I have ever had with a poker site and this goes way beyond the cashout issues. Not only am I done with Bayou but I am done with the Ongame network forever. If you wanted to make a smart decision you would do the same.

I would also suggest for any Mods that happen to read this thread that 2+2 has a forum or simply a list of black listed sites so players can avoid these messes in the future.