Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 11:12 PM

Default Re: OOT - be gentle...

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, if he corrected his internal issues he could put on another 30 and do far better than now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just trust me. The weight matters to girls in LA and it matters to me. I pack it pretty well but I'm 6'1 and I weight 260 lbs. That's the same as Tim Duncan. I have fat in not-so-fun places. I have some healthy man-boobs, and what I call a "wad" between the bottom of my belly and the base of my shaft. (Seems to come on about 35, so look forward to that guys.) It's gelatinous. It gets in the way during sex, especially if the girl has one too. IT HAS TO GO. PERIOD. Bleh.

It's kind of hard to feel like a man with all this crap hanging off your body. Now stop making me dredge up painful details. Seriously though, all your responses about my looks have given me some confidence and actually really pumped me up to lose 30 lbs. I want to know there's something to shoot for.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:29 PM

Your father looks like James Coburn.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:49 PM

Actually if you meet him in person he looks more like a cross between Albert Einstein and Lyle Alzado.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, if he corrected his internal issues he could put on another 30 and do far better than now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just trust me. The weight matters to girls in LA and it matters to me. I pack it pretty well but I'm 6'1 and I weight 260 lbs. That's the same as Tim Duncan. I have fat in not-so-fun places. I have some healthy man-boobs, and what I call a "wad" between the bottom of my belly and the base of my shaft. (Seems to come on about 35, so look forward to that guys.) It's gelatinous. It gets in the way during sex, especially if the girl has one too. IT HAS TO GO. PERIOD. Bleh.

It's kind of hard to feel like a man with all this crap hanging off your body. Now stop making me dredge up painful details. Seriously though, all your responses about my looks have given me some confidence and actually really pumped me up to lose 30 lbs. I want to know there's something to shoot for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suzzer,

My intent was not to dismiss the weight, merely to point out that there are bigger issues. In fact, I believe that with a higher confidence and consequently more success, the weight will to come off regardless of any specific intent to lose weight.

My fear in your response is that you will focus on the loss of weight and put all effort into that, expecting things to magically change once you lose it. This will not happen. You should, in addition to the weight loss, focus on confidence and learning what it takes to attract women. Otherwise you will lose 30 pounds only to find yourself in the same place but with fewer excuses.

As an aside, I know LA quite well.

J
Old 08-07-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have fat in not-so-fun places. I have some healthy man-boobs, and what I call a "wad" between the bottom of my belly and the base of my shaft.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Good lord, man. Try not to describe your fat to us in such detail.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:02 AM

EDIT: but bison, if you're saying that losing the thirty pounds would give him the confidence to ask for the number (instead of giving her his), then that makes sense obv and I suck at interpreting your post.

This is what I'm getting at. Some fat guys are agile. Most fat guys feel clumsy.

Of course fat guys can get chicks, but if you're not taking care of yourself, you're likely to feel like your fingers are too fat to dial.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 AM

pot kettle etc...

I've lost 40 pounds this year, have a girlfriend and didn't post any threads about waiting for her to call, so soup can toilet brush etc...
Old 08-07-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have fat in not-so-fun places. I have some healthy man-boobs, and what I call a "wad" between the bottom of my belly and the base of my shaft.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Good lord, man. Try not to describe your fat to us in such detail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry katy, I just didnt think people were getting the point.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:55 AM

have you ever considered not living in LA?
Old 08-07-2007, 02:37 AM

I live a block from the beach in a 1-bedroom for $975/month. I drive 20 min. each way to work at a job that I like and doesn't happen in a lot of cities (web programming). I have a bunch of great friends. It's 72 and sunny 300 days a year. And there's a million things to do within a 3 hour drive.

I like it here.