Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: WSOP on ESPN thread (9/18 - Day 4)

i was watching in HD and still had problems for short periods
Old 09-19-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for f'n up the hold cards ESPN. Was very fun to watch half a card play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. They are HOLE cards. They are IN THE HOLE. They are not HOLD cards, nor are they WHOLE cards. Well, they are whole, but they would be whole hole cards. GOD DAMN.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:56 PM

Also people, let's get working on my talking Dario doll!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 03:58 PM

Sorry, but stacking off with TT on a FLUSH and STRAIGHT board is donktastic to the extreme. She was probably frustrated, but anyone with sense folds there.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for f'n up the hold cards ESPN. Was very fun to watch half a card play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. They are HOLE cards. They are IN THE HOLE. They are not HOLD cards, nor are they WHOLE cards. Well, they are whole, but they would be whole hole cards. GOD DAMN.

[/ QUOTE ]My bad. Now calm the f down.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:07 PM

Khan and Humberto have really taken unsportsmanlike conduct to a new low. Anyone who originally hated the idea of the NFL instituting an anti-celebration rule now understands why it's necessary. This sort of mocking/taunting etc. is unseemly and will only encourage more idiots to seize their 15 minutes of fame.
I too loved it when the Euro dude told Khan to "just act normal, ok?" Poker players know what it's like to take a bad beat/get sucked out on/lose a big pot. The class guys are the ones (like Dan Harrington and Freedy Deeb) who act the same whether they've won or lost. Those are the kind of players I like to see doing well...
Old 09-19-2007, 04:26 PM

Hilm and Gardner were fun to watch.

Tuan Lam has a lot of class.

Kenny Tran needs more air time.

I don't care about Gus, Humberto, or Dario.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Khan and Humberto have really taken unsportsmanlike conduct to a new low. Anyone who originally hated the idea of the NFL instituting an anti-celebration rule now understands why it's necessary. This sort of mocking/taunting etc. is unseemly and will only encourage more idiots to seize their 15 minutes of fame.
I too loved it when the Euro dude told Khan to "just act normal, ok?" Poker players know what it's like to take a bad beat/get sucked out on/lose a big pot. The class guys are the ones (like Dan Harrington and Freedy Deeb) who act the same whether they've won or lost. Those are the kind of players I like to see doing well...

[/ QUOTE ]I AGREE. Add Gus Hansen to the list of class acts. When he sucked out on the guy with trip 10's, he apologized to him, he DID NOT act like a monkey, he did NOT yell, he did NOT dance like a moron. Take note-Khan , Humberto and other low class morons.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:08 PM

Excellent point.. definitely add Gus to the list. And Scotty too, of course.. he hugs people (and their family members) after busting them, for God's sake.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I AGREE. Add Gus Hansen to the list of class acts. When he sucked out on the guy with trip 10's, he apologized to him, he DID NOT act like a monkey, he did NOT yell, he did NOT dance like a moron. Take note-Khan , Humberto and other low class morons.

[/ QUOTE ]

He did say though that he was sick, that was sick, it was sick, you're sick, she's sick, we're all sick....he basically said "sick" about a dozen times. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]