Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2007, 06:15 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy

Um..ya another problem, restarted my comp after recently adding buddies and my entire buddy list is empty, they were all deleted...
Old 05-31-2007, 08:46 AM

I was looking at purchasing the software but I just had a question about the sign up offers you guys have on your site.

The pacific poker one it says:
Deposit Bonus: 25% up to $100 FREE
Minimum Deposit: $30
Required Raked Hands: 50
Minimum Table Stakes: Any

So do I get the 25% bonus as well as the license key or just the license key? And do I need to only play fifty raked hands to clear it? That seems like a tiny amount.

Also what are the payment options, I couldnt find it on the site without running through a transaction.

Cheers
Old 05-31-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Um..ya another problem, restarted my comp after recently adding buddies and my entire buddy list is empty, they were all deleted...

[/ QUOTE ]

At the moment in order to save the buddies, you need to log out and log back in. This issue will be addressed in the next release.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was looking at purchasing the software but I just had a question about the sign up offers you guys have on your site.

The pacific poker one it says:
Deposit Bonus: 25% up to $100 FREE
Minimum Deposit: $30
Required Raked Hands: 50
Minimum Table Stakes: Any

So do I get the 25% bonus as well as the license key or just the license key? And do I need to only play fifty raked hands to clear it? That seems like a tiny amount.

Also what are the payment options, I couldnt find it on the site without running through a transaction.

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you will get the license key as well as the 25% bonus. We do hope you play more than fifty hands but that is the required number.

The website currently offers payment via visa / mastercard and paypal . I think money brokers is also available but not yet integrated into the website. If you have some other playment ideas, please let me know via PM or email Poker Pro Labs support and we can do it manually.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:15 PM

Feature request - Could you add a feature that would allow us to import buddies from a file - be it a plain or comma-delimited file?

Thanks in advance
Old 06-01-2007, 09:49 PM

This feature will be added in the near feature.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. The ability to sort a group alphabetically, and/or to drag and drop individual contacts higher or lower in the list within the same group would be nice. Right now, the default and ONLY sort order is the order in which you added the contacts.

2. Since you seem to store the contact history on your server (as it warns me when I try to enter a contact that doesn't exist), a feature that shows when a contact was last online would be useful as well. If a contact hasn't been online at all in a month or so, one might want to move it to a different group or to drop the contact altogether. I'd love to see that as either a tool-tip popup, or an option to display it alongside the user ID, in parenthesis, i.e.:

Money800 (Chris Moneymaker) - PokerStars (Last played: 06/01 @ 5:22 pm ET)

Jester
Old 06-01-2007, 11:41 PM

i would really like to have a filter that would allow me to only show buddies that are currently playing a particular game (NL/FL; FR/6max; & stakes)
Old 06-02-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. The ability to sort a group alphabetically, and/or to drag and drop individual contacts higher or lower in the list within the same group would be nice. Right now, the default and ONLY sort order is the order in which you added the contacts.

2. Since you seem to store the contact history on your server (as it warns me when I try to enter a contact that doesn't exist), a feature that shows when a contact was last online would be useful as well. If a contact hasn't been online at all in a month or so, one might want to move it to a different group or to drop the contact altogether. I'd love to see that as either a tool-tip popup, or an option to display it alongside the user ID, in parenthesis, i.e.:

Money800 (Chris Moneymaker) - PokerStars (Last played: 06/01 @ 5:22 pm ET)

Jester

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for submitting the feature request, both features are already on our feature list and will be released shortly.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would really like to have a filter that would allow me to only show buddies that are currently playing a particular game (NL/FL; FR/6max; & stakes)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, we will add this feature to the feature list.