View Poll Results: River?
Lead 9 75.00%
Check/Raise 0 0%
Lose Connection and Break Computer 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: September prop bet: Filling up an old style film canister with cum

[ QUOTE ]
When I was learning how to jerk it my sis didn't believe I could make glue come outta my [censored] so one year we went on holiday to Australia and I shot a load into a sock for her to prove it.

Only time she's ever watched me, your honor.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not right.
You do not jerk off in front of your sister. Even if she asks. How much older are you?

Either way, you are a prevert. I'm just trying to figure the depth of your depravity.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was learning how to jerk it my sis didn't believe I could make glue come outta my [censored] so one year we went on holiday to Australia and I shot a load into a sock for her to prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...what...huh...wtf

BEST [censored] THREAD EVAR!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The bolded part made me lol. Nice thread, OP.

Did you put your dick into the sock, or did you cum on to the sock as she watched?

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in those days I didn't use my hands. The first time I ever came I was laying on my tummy on my bed playing WWF Superstars on the Gameboy and Mr Perfect had a really well defined ass (I'm not gay, ok, this is just the way it happened) and I realised I got this nice tickling sensation if I bounched up and down a bit, until I bounced and bounced and bounced and all this stuff came out made me yelp and I didn't have a clue what I'd done so ran downstairs to tell my mom and asked if the 'glue' would ever run out or if I could keep making more (she was seriously loling at me).

Anyway for quite a while after that I did all my masturbating by humping the bed (I use my hands now, obv), and I was still in that stage when we went on the holiday. Me and my sister were sharing a room I got on top of the bed, put the sock over my [censored] and humped away til I came. Then I went over to my sister, turned it inside-out and proved that I was able to make this mysterious glue come outta my dick.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not right.
You do not jerk off in front of your sister. Even if she asks. How much older are you?

Either way, you are a prevert. I'm just trying to figure the depth of your depravity.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 1/2 years older. I was like 12/13, k? No need to be like that.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I realised I got this nice tickling sensation if I bounched up and down a bit, until I bounced and bounced and bounced and all this stuff came out made me yelp

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I discovered masturbation too! High five!!!!

on a serious note, my favorite sexual positions are the ones where i'm horizontal, on top, and humping the chick, just like how i discovered masturbation! truly amazing.

anyone else want to join me and I love mr slope in our discovered-masturbation-by-humping-the-bed special friendship club?
Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway for quite a while after that I did all my masturbating by humping the bed (I use my hands now, obv),

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't knock you for this. I'm not above a good bed-hump if I have a spare towel around and it's close to laundry day.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
“The last time I looked it was 15 3/4 inches long and more than ten inches around. Do you like it?” I always liked hearing women verbally praise my [censored]. Mrs Sellers stopped for a moment as she struggled to comprehend how a boy my age could have such an enormous [censored].

"I don't feel like I'm robbing the cradle...but is he--" She held my [censored] in one hand and used the other to point at it. "--still growing?"

"We can only pray, Mrs Sellers."

Her gaze fell on my testicles, sitting proudly beneath the obelisk of my dong. Each one was the size of a small orange and she struggled to fit one into her cupped hands. “How much?” she asked.
Proudly, because indeed I had done my research in the hospital examination room, I let her in on my vital statistics. Nurse Kelly (who had been monitoring my condition closely) had me blast a sample wad into a beaker. She had helped of course, so the effort wasn't wasted.

"I can come maybe four times a day, though I have been known to do more..." Spying a pump bottle of skin lotion on the nightstand, I picked it up. I had come to recognize the dimensions of a container that could hold my combined loads. "If this 8 ounce bottle was empty, I could refill it before midnight. But you have other ideas, I think."

This revelation broke her out of any maidenly resitance she might have clung to. Still cupping that one testicle, she looked from it to my face. "Timmy Donehy! You're not trying to frighten me? Do you mean to say you can shoot a cup of cum out of your jewels...tonight?"

My broad grin and quick flip-flop of my impatient [censored] let her know she would find out the truth very soon. Already a thick, hot pulse of fluid from those nuts was on its way to my glans, dilating my urethra and expanding my already mighty girth. I sighed.

"You must be a one-man bukkake machine!"

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-26-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
“The last time I looked it was 15 3/4 inches long and more than ten inches around. Do you like it?” I always liked hearing women verbally praise my [censored]. Mrs Sellers stopped for a moment as she struggled to comprehend how a boy my age could have such an enormous [censored].

"I don't feel like I'm robbing the cradle...but is he--" She held my [censored] in one hand and used the other to point at it. "--still growing?"

"We can only pray, Mrs Sellers."

Her gaze fell on my testicles, sitting proudly beneath the obelisk of my dong. Each one was the size of a small orange and she struggled to fit one into her cupped hands. “How much?” she asked.
Proudly, because indeed I had done my research in the hospital examination room, I let her in on my vital statistics. Nurse Kelly (who had been monitoring my condition closely) had me blast a sample wad into a beaker. She had helped of course, so the effort wasn't wasted.

"I can come maybe four times a day, though I have been known to do more..." Spying a pump bottle of skin lotion on the nightstand, I picked it up. I had come to recognize the dimensions of a container that could hold my combined loads. "If this 8 ounce bottle was empty, I could refill it before midnight. But you have other ideas, I think."

This revelation broke her out of any maidenly resitance she might have clung to. Still cupping that one testicle, she looked from it to my face. "Timmy Donehy! You're not trying to frighten me? Do you mean to say you can shoot a cup of cum out of your jewels...tonight?"

My broad grin and quick flip-flop of my impatient [censored] let her know she would find out the truth very soon. Already a thick, hot pulse of fluid from those nuts was on its way to my glans, dilating my urethra and expanding my already mighty girth. I sighed.

"You must be a one-man bukkake machine!"

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]...did i miss something?
Old 08-26-2007, 11:37 AM

I can't ever think of a time when I'd say to my sister, "here see, I've filled this film canister with cum."

OP, you disguarose me.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:51 AM

I love I love mr slope