Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2006, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Chau Giang is BUSTO!!! and other gossip

i canne belive it

http://www.hotrudestuff.com/files/picture/58432546.jpg
Old 04-14-2006, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He tried to make some lame excuse about a recipe, blah blah blah, but I could see the pains of hunger on his daughter's face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest 2+2 sentence ever.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A Bellagio dealer/personal finance advisor said he lost his bankroll, he lost his bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the fact that not only did a Bellagio dealer say he lost his bankroll but the dealer is also a personal finance advisor. Does that mean we should feel even more certain about Chau being BUSTO than if only a dealer who is only a dealer said he was BUSTO?

Not to nit-pick but I find it amusing that you felt you had to add that qualifier.

[/ QUOTE ]

this guy posts here and says he has good reason to think Chau is busted which is a followup to a previous thread that also said guess what...Chau is busted. First thing out of your mouth is a sarcastic comment to discredit his assertion. It's not really that hard to believe. The FIRST person i would ask as to who is/who isn't contributing to the big game are THE DEALERS. I wouldn't trust the players word farther than i could toss a feather. Your attitude is basically comparible to that of the whole "Barry Bonds and "Did he use steroids?"" doubters. I mean you have people calling up talk radio and making online posts saying "we don't have physical proof! we don't have a smoking gun"...what? do you think there is some videotape out there which shows barry bonds bending over in the shower and sticking a syringe in his tooshy? Even then you'd probably say, "that syringe may be filled with the vitamin B12!"...cut the doubting crap out. There's an entire book written by private investigators with literal mountains of evidence. his first hand knowledge of talking to a living breathing dealer is worth something. I think Chau is BUSTO. And now here's my personal list of professional sports players i think on or were on steroids or Human Growth Hormone during their career:

Barry Bonds
Mark McGwire
Sammy Sosa
Julio Franco
Ivan Rodriguez
Juan Gonzalez
Jason Giambi
Bret Boone
Kobe Bryant
Shaq
Karl Malone
About 55% of all NFL linemen who played in the 70's and 80's
About 65% of all NFL linemen who playeing in the 80's and 90's

Now i don't want to hear another word about who IS and who ISN't on steroids. Refer to the list above.Now end this thread on my declaration and well researched facts. Goodnight!
Old 04-15-2006, 03:11 AM

God forbid you're on my jury if I'm wrongly accused. Who needs concrete evidence? A friend of a friend told you it was true!

I'm not arguing that dealers don't know what they're talking about because my oldest brother has been a poker dealer for over five years; but your logic is so flawed it hurts. It's further magnified by the fact that you took a few players who probably did steroids and then lumped in other athletes who you have no idea about.

Kobe Bryant? Yes, he doesn't seem like the most stand-up guy in the world but where do you get off accusing him of doing steroids? There's not even a second hand report of it.

To be honest I don't care if Chau Giang lives in a box under an overpass because this is a gossip forum. That being said, I don't think it's right to come on here and accuse people who don't necessarily believe everything they read of being naive or wishy-washy.
Old 04-15-2006, 09:04 AM

Default Re: Is $100-$200 NLHE BUSTO??

Just wondering since I dealt to him in that game last week.
He only had maybe $90-$110k when I got there. only had small fluctation while I was there. But I really need to know if thats busto.....cuz if it is I'm thinking I may be able to get help from the feds or something since I cant swing a fraction of that buy-in.

EDIT: My own personal speculation: Not busted, lost a ton in the big game running bad, went down a level. Playing it smart.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God forbid you're on my jury if I'm wrongly accused. Who needs concrete evidence? A friend of a friend told you it was true!

I'm not arguing that dealers don't know what they're talking about because my oldest brother has been a poker dealer for over five years; but your logic is so flawed it hurts. It's further magnified by the fact that you took a few players who probably did steroids and then lumped in other athletes who you have no idea about.

Kobe Bryant? Yes, he doesn't seem like the most stand-up guy in the world but where do you get off accusing him of doing steroids? There's not even a second hand report of it.

To be honest I don't care if Chau Giang lives in a box under an overpass because this is a gossip forum. That being said, I don't think it's right to come on here and accuse people who don't necessarily believe everything they read of being naive or wishy-washy.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was reported on ESPN radio (a definitive news source and leader in the sports industry) that Kobe Bryant gained over 20 pounds of 'muscle' over the offseason of 2002. Since i have been bodybuilding for over 10 years, i can easily eyeball athletes and determine if they should be bulked in the "Steroid Era" Group. If that report is true, and by the looks of it he did make significant gains, he took either 1) steroids or 2) Human Growth Hormone. Typical people who work out intensely can expect to gain 2 to 3 pounds of muscle mass IN A YEAR (not people who just START lifting, those gains are much more significant). 20 pounds of muscle mass is not humanly possible without the aid of 1) or 2) above. Did i hear someone say "flawed logic"? I should be charging for this advice its so good.I'll accept an apology within the next hour.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A Bellagio dealer/personal finance advisor said he lost his bankroll, he lost his bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the fact that not only did a Bellagio dealer say he lost his bankroll but the dealer is also a personal finance advisor. Does that mean we should feel even more certain about Chau being BUSTO than if only a dealer who is only a dealer said he was BUSTO?

Not to nit-pick but I find it amusing that you felt you had to add that qualifier.

[/ QUOTE ]

this guy posts here and says he has good reason to think Chau is busted which is a followup to a previous thread that also said guess what...Chau is busted. First thing out of your mouth is a sarcastic comment to discredit his assertion. It's not really that hard to believe. The FIRST person i would ask as to who is/who isn't contributing to the big game are THE DEALERS. I wouldn't trust the players word farther than i could toss a feather. Your attitude is basically comparible to that of the whole "Barry Bonds and "Did he use steroids?"" doubters. I mean you have people calling up talk radio and making online posts saying "we don't have physical proof! we don't have a smoking gun"...what? do you think there is some videotape out there which shows barry bonds bending over in the shower and sticking a syringe in his tooshy? Even then you'd probably say, "that syringe may be filled with the vitamin B12!"...cut the doubting crap out. There's an entire book written by private investigators with literal mountains of evidence. his first hand knowledge of talking to a living breathing dealer is worth something. I think Chau is BUSTO. And now here's my personal list of professional sports players i think on or were on steroids or Human Growth Hormone during their career:

Barry Bonds
Mark McGwire
Sammy Sosa
Julio Franco
Ivan Rodriguez
Juan Gonzalez
Jason Giambi
Bret Boone
Kobe Bryant
Shaq
Karl Malone

Now i don't want to hear another word about who IS and who ISN't on steroids. Refer to the list above.Now end this thread on my declaration and well researched facts. Goodnight!

[/ QUOTE ]

We're still waiting for the well researched facts part.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Barry Bonds
Mark McGwire
Sammy Sosa
Julio Franco
Ivan Rodriguez
Juan Gonzalez
Jason Giambi
Bret Boone
Kobe Bryant
Shaq
Karl Malone

[/ QUOTE ]

We're still waiting for the well researched facts part.

[/ QUOTE ]

On Chau or steroids? Because pointing out guys (and girls) on steroids is more obvious than a Joan Rivers facelift.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:57 PM

I knew Chau was juicing.
Old 04-15-2006, 07:49 PM

if chau giang is using steroids they aren't working