Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

Evagaba, how did you react to this? what is your current situation?
Old 09-10-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW. You are a sick individual. As funny as this story is, you think using your soap=pissing in his mouthwash?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. it wasn't 1 time, 1 pube...it was multiple pubes, multiple times...i guess i got it in my head that he was vigorously scrubbing his asscrack and scrotum with my bar of soap, seeing the hairs, and figuring '[censored] it', and putting it back. his reponse to my questions made me mad...

[ QUOTE ]
my parents house in Struthers, OH

[/ QUOTE ]

a youngstown boy! i've lived in warren my whole life, except for a few years in kent...coach/play at cene park all summer long...
Old 09-10-2007, 05:54 PM

Was vacationing in Colorado years ago with the family (my parents and siblings, not my children - as I don't have any), anyway, we hiked up a mountain and I was giving my little brother sh*t all day because he was struggling up the mountain. (supposedly due to the thinner air).

Anyway, later that night him and I were sitting next to eachother on barstools back at the hotel, when his head lowered in my direction and he hurled all over my legs (I was wearing shorts) and lap.

I was actually very chill about it because it now confirmed that he'd seriously felt ill all day. I just cleaned up and shut up about it. Later that night he felt better and was making fun of me because I got coated in lung-butter. Not that he did it on purpose, but I'm sure it felt sweet for him. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Evagaba, how did you react to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really recall how I dealt with it afterwards. I know I moved back into my parents house the day I was released. I recall one more incident with Heather in which she tricked me into coming over a house to meet her (yeah dumb ass me with an 18yr old boner went) and then a bunch of dudes jumped out from the side of the house. Lucky I was near my car of friends, got back in and rode off. I don't think I ever saw her after that.

[ QUOTE ]
what is your current situation?

[/ QUOTE ]
Married, employed, out of trouble. That was 20 yrs ago.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:41 AM

Evgaba=pwned. That sucks dude. At least she didn't tell you to get yourself checked at the clinic.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:25 PM

Group of about 10 of us go to this dive of a bar. One of those stripmall type bars frequented by stinkin barflies. We're there drinking and there's maybe 5 or 6 locals there also, plus a couple female bartenders.

One of the girls at our table was feeling kinda sick. A bartender walks up to our table and goes "uhh... did one of these girls just puke in the bathroom?". Everyone denies it like WTF are you talking about? Well I guess this girl HAD puked in the bathroom. She wasn't drunk or anything (wasn't drinking).. maybe it was food poisoning - who knows. I guess she tried to clean it up as best she could but didn't do a very good job.

So ok no big deal but then the bartenders and those filthy barflies are talking about the mystery girl that puked in the bathroom (obviously had to be one of the girls at our table). They are talking to each other but saying everything about 3 times louder than necessary so that everyone in the entire bar (specifically, our table) can hear their conversation. And they are talking some [censored] too.

Like "Oh yeah Bob my night was going real good till I find out that some DRUNK WHORE PUKED IN THE BATHROOM"

"Oh really Sally? I wonder who the bitch was that puked? You think she's still here?"

This went on for 20 minutes or so.

Ok now I'm getting pissed off. You bitches want something to clean up I'll give you something to clean up. After we paid the tab I went in the men's restroom and pissed all over everything.