Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 01:14 PM

Default Re: TV in the Lounge, Fall 07 Edition

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has Journeyman picked up? I watched it once and then just never cared about the premise.

[/ QUOTE ]

well...no...that's why it's off my list. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, oops. I misread your post. I'm surprised you're dropping Heroes at this point, though. I thought it had been picking up. Yeah, the time travel stuff sucks, but so does everything to do with time travel in any book or show. There's always an unresolvable issue or paradox. Consequently, I don't bother to think about it.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has Journeyman picked up? I watched it once and then just never cared about the premise.

[/ QUOTE ]

well...no...that's why it's off my list. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, oops. I misread your post. I'm surprised you're dropping Heroes at this point, though. I thought it had been picking up. Yeah, the time travel stuff sucks, but so does everything to do with time travel in any book or show. There's always an unresolvable issue or paradox. Consequently, I don't bother to think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually haven't seen any of the new season, as I got bored with the DVDs of the 1st season about halfway thru...
Old 11-06-2007, 01:10 PM

wookie,

My 14 year old daughter and I enjoy watching Chuck. It's funny and campy all at once. At least I don't feel dumber for watching it (unlike Bionic Woman). Hopefully, the crappy fall shows will hasten Jericho's return.