Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Group Two: 2 vs 6
Spiderman 2 95 69.85%
Men in Black 41 30.15%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2007, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Convince me to stake you (#2)

If you want to give me a dollar or something i'll take it.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:04 PM

OK Guys I just got back and I promise I will look through everything.

Also, Bakes, can you keep your stuff in your own area? You already got a thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Or hu4rolls obv [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ this thread being 10 pages long in only 2 hours after OP posted.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol @ you only having ten posts per page

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ you for probably not having more money in your life time saved up than I have right now. Also lol @ you probably needing to be staked cause you probably suck at poker.

PS: You also have less posts then me, but who cares anyway about who has more posts on 2+2, post count ain't worth anything in reality anyway.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:08 PM

Stake me for the "Other Games" Tab on PokerStars. They look like fun.
I'd use my own monies, but I've only played them while drinking, so I'd like to half the risk.
Also I should note that I read SuperSystem. I think there was something about those games in SuperSystem.

Remember to send me a PM once you have shipped me my stake, so that I can email Melissa @ PokerstarsSupport to get rid of this minor inconvenience.

Old 07-11-2007, 08:13 PM

Lifetime graph is since 3/23/07. That was start of 6max for me. Im on little bit of downswing and could use a stake to jump start into higher limits. PM sent. Enjoy pix.

Old 07-11-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ this thread being 10 pages long in only 2 hours after OP posted.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol @ you only having ten posts per page

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ you for probably not having more money in your life time saved up than I have right now. Also lol @ you probably needing to be staked cause you probably suck at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is like the stupidest thing people do on this forum, someone say one thing thats not even really insulting and the person they were responding to starts the whole " i have more money, im smarter, my rolls bigger, im better at poker" e-penis waving crap

really pathetic, people who do that [censored] have got to be the most insecure, friendless losers on the planet. The funniest part is before these things even start the person saying this has no idea if its even true that they have more money and are better at poker or not, and noones gonna find out either, and if they were really that good or had that much money they wouldn't be the type to instantly pull that lame ass card.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:31 PM

I'm an atheist anarchocapitalist buddhist trying to bring an end to religion, states and war.

PM me if you're interested in a better tomorrow.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:53 PM

Guys cut the whiny/fighting [censored] out. Take it somewhere else.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want stake
Just steak

Filet, medium-rare

holla

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg word play!
Old 07-11-2007, 09:06 PM

Don't see the harm in making a post.

I lurk more than I post here, but I read the majority of stuff on MSNL and various other forums. Been playing for about 1.5 years now, having ground up relatively steadily from NL25 through to NL200. At my peak last year I had a 24k roll and was playing NL400 with shots at NL600. However I had a nasty downswing at NL400 (it wasn't gigantic, but 12BIs or so) and at the time I wasn't mentally equipped to handle something like that.

I cashed out the rest of my roll and took a break. I spent a big chunk of the change on my trip to the Aussie millions, and put a lot more into various savings/investments, so when I did decide to start playing again seriously I didn't have the same roll to work with.

I've been playing NL200 with shots at NL400 since the start of June with moderate success. I had a crushing downswing at NL200 both in headsup and 6-max games at the start of July (won't bore you with details, standard losing with aces preflop and such) but I moved back to Party (I'm Australian, so I can play there) and have managed to erase it all and am very slightly in the green.

I don't have graphs of my previous play at NL400 because it was 9 months ago. I will get graphs of my current play when I get home from work.

I'm currently putting in about 35k-40k hands a month. Roll is at $4400 at the moment, but I'm pretty confident of my ability to beat NL400 and would love to accelerate the process. I'm a card runners member, am constantly buying books and working on improving my game (About to try and work my way through The Mathematics of Poker).

Think that about does it.

-Andy