Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2007, 08:38 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

Wow. Just watched those videos of Amber the anti-semite. How the hell do you go on national TV and say/do those things? Insane.

And Jameeka is a [censored] idiot. She really screwed things up for herself, and Jesus ain't gonna help her now. And forgive my ignorance for all things hardcore Christian - but is it normal to pray to TASTE the lord? That's messed up. I wonder what he tastes like. Probably chicken.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:35 PM

Been a long time since I've been to church, but communion = eating the body of Christ.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:36 PM

I have to say that from some angles, Dani was pretty hot. It's from front on when her skin just look stretched over her skull that you realize she's too damny skinny.

Jen in the Bunny Suit is [censored] adorable. I <3 her.

I don't know why I don't hate Eric, but I don't, and I hope that he doesn't get booted.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:39 PM

I like Eric. I think it sucks for him that America keeps screwing him over.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Eric. I think it sucks for him that America keeps screwing him over.

[/ QUOTE ]

America really screwed the pooch on this one. Think about the possiblities:

Who does America want Eric to start a romance with?

Best answer: Dick. That would make for good TV. Eric constantly trying to huggle with Dick would be gold. Gold Jerry!

Who does America want Eric to get voted out of the house?

Best answer: ERIC! Again, would make for great TV.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And forgive my ignorance for all things hardcore Christian - but is it normal to pray to TASTE the lord?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I'll leave it to others as to what's "normal" but it is at least typical of those who believe in the literal transubstantiation of the body and blood of Christ.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And forgive my ignorance for all things hardcore Christian - but is it normal to pray to TASTE the lord?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I'll leave it to others as to what's "normal" but it is at least typical of those who believe in the literal transubstantiation of the body and blood of Christ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Again, I don't know from all things Christian - so I was just wondering if that was a standard comment.

Oh - and good on the editors for that awesome shot of Jameka praying in the background while Jen complains about the colour of her bunny belt in the foreground.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would you let your girlfriend go on national TV and humiliate you like that? Then, let her get away with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, if my girlfriend looked like Daniele, I don't think I'd care as long as she kept [censored] me. I haven't watched enough of the show to know a lot about her personality, but I do think she's one of the most insanely beautiful women I'd ever seen, and it would take more than just humiliation for me to break up with a girl like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you're such a pussy. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2007, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, jameka is a stupid stupid bitch, she has taken herself completely out of this game in a failed attempt to save eric. Why on earth would anybody do that?

must have been god's advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why her or Zach didn't take the $10k. They had to have known they wouldn't be able to give up as much as the nominees to win the power of veto, yet they kept going until the end when they pussed out and gained nothing for it.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:23 PM

My impressions on the houseguests

I first liked ED but he has turned out to be pretty paranoid maniac.

Erick is kinda annoying but easy for me to indetify with.

I have started to like Jen more, she is overall pretty strange person atleast in the house, u cant really know what she is all about. Is she really that dumb or not?

Kail is just nutcase with 'high morals' although she is the biggest snake of them all.

Jameika is just too religious for me to understand, the god leads my way BS is just too much.

Amber is annoying, crying about everything, saying she doesn't lie, has high moral is just total bs. Funny when ED owned her when they talked about loving your dog as much as your daughter. Amber just made a fool out of herself. Like she is going to give her life for the dog and that way her daughter wouldn't have a mother... Im pretty sure she is going to screw everybody in the alliance by being dumb

danielle, cute , obv very smart. Sometimes she talks in the diary room like my 8 year old sister which is freaky but very likable still.

jessica seems kinda naiive and not very smart.

dustin seems to be pretty smart and overall likable.

Zach the outcast, everybody hates him and maybe there's a reason I dont know why