Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Re: MyWebATM on Full Tilt?

[ QUOTE ]
it definately has me worried that they are actively coming up with every way possible to bring in new funds, and at the same time refusing all the easily available methods for withdrawing that all other sites are using.

It looks aweful, hurts their business, and they are well aware of that, yet they continue to do it. not good

[/ QUOTE ]

What are they refusing? They lost echecks and neteller and their check processor at the same time. It takes time to integrate those things. They're working on it.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it definately has me worried that they are actively coming up with every way possible to bring in new funds, and at the same time refusing all the easily available methods for withdrawing that all other sites are using.

It looks aweful, hurts their business, and they are well aware of that, yet they continue to do it. not good

[/ QUOTE ]

What are they refusing? They lost echecks and neteller and their check processor at the same time. It takes time to integrate those things. They're working on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Just give it some time guys. I heard that it will be a month though before we can withdraw using MyWebATM. Can anyone confirm/disregard this as being a rumor or not?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

if they can mail a check slow boat to china rate, they can mail it air mail. They claim to have the ability to mail checks, but lack the ability to get them to me in less than 2 months. please explain to me how that is forthcoming and truthful.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:41 AM

Old 02-05-2007, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets just say that I know the guy from Tilt Pay that reccomended MyWebATM to the guy from one of the first posts. This is a very reputable company that is not going anywhere. They are dedicated to stay with Full Tilt as long as Full Tilt is around.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you could/would say something like that without any evidence makes me highly question the validity of your statements. When nearly every payment processor is scrambling to figure out how to stay viable you issue a blanket statement that this company is not going anywhere. They can't get around ACH/EFT rules by force of will alone.

Folks do a little critical thinking on your own. When FTP was faced with this crisis they could have thrown their resources into speeding up getting their paper check processor capabilities up and running or adding a new payment processor that you could only deposit with. Energies were obviously focused on getting money onto the site. This is a good business decision from their perspective but a crappy decision for players. Ninety percent or more of all players are net losers. FTP, like every site, needs to keep new funds flowing in or that 90% starts aggregating all of the funds into the hands of the other 10%. FTP id in absolutely no hurry to help accelerate that trend by allowing money to come off the site without first finding a way to get money onto the site. So everyone who thinks this payment system MUST be secure because FTP is vouching for it needs to really consider the position that they're in.

While I commend FTP for getting a new processor up so rapidly, like everything, that may come at a price. How well was this company vetted? It's a completely brand new company. They obviously have no previous track record to evaluate so the only other criteria that could have been considered is the personal reputation of the founders (which we have no clue as to who they are).

FTP, just like all US facing card rooms, has a gun to their head at the moment. If they can't get money onto their sites before players burn through it and hand it over to the better players . . . they no longer have a viable business. While this could all be 100% legit, I tend to be a little cautious when people make promises under extreme duress.

The bottom line is pretend that FTP was not vouching for these guys. Do your research and make your decisions on the cold hard facts. If you still decide to use them then you will have made an informed decision based on logic rather than on blind faith.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:58 AM

I'll CONSIDER using them once they start allowing withdrawals thru them
Old 02-05-2007, 07:23 AM

someone explain that picture and why the site says you can withdraw to mywebatm
Old 02-05-2007, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... it's there so you will deposit via mywebatm.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... it's there so you will deposit via mywebatm.

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg those tricky bastards
Old 02-05-2007, 01:42 PM

The original e-mail only mentions MyWebATM as a deposit option....