Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: OP's sexuality
Gay 8 32.00%
BASTARD 17 68.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2007, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Ask a Strip Club Bouncer..

What's going on with that wager? Wanna see if you're gonna get paid.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No response yet. I'd be extremely suprised.

~Mike
Old 06-24-2007, 02:29 PM

bouncers are [censored] wankers, i'd [censored] kill you if i saw yopu n real life, pull out my glock, whipyou in da neck, throw it on the floor , get ma dick out, swang it about, kick you in the nuts, blow ma [censored] on yo face
Old 06-24-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bouncers are [censored] wankers, i'd [censored] kill you if i saw yopu n real life, pull out my glock, whipyou in da neck, throw it on the floor , get ma dick out, swang it about, kick you in the nuts, blow ma [censored] on yo face

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO. Is English your first language?

~Mike
Old 06-24-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im moving to Vancouver. Whats the scoop on strip clubs there?

[/ QUOTE ]
Go to the Dirty Bird in Surrey if you want to laugh, its the dirtiest bird you will ever see. (Middle aged overweight crack addicts trying to make their way in life)

As far as Vancouver strip clubs Ive never been to one, but there are a couple on columbia in New Westminister that are decent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mugs n Jugs and Paramount
Old 06-24-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO. Is English your first language?

~Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

He is British I think.. Wankers lol notamericanaments
Old 06-24-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I'd like to set the line on is OP actually a bouncer at a strip club at:

Yes: +650
No: -800

This is just such a bad gimmick account. The guy making it can't be more than 17 or 18 if he really thinks that being a strip club bouncer is such a cool persona to have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna call you on that right now. I'll take $5000 on Yes. Now lets discuss whether you're true to your word, or running off at the mouth.

BTW, to ensure fairness, I will not tell anymore stories/answer any more personal identification questions until iggymcfly either mans up or backs down. I've got a pretty good lock on some pretty good money here, especially at that line. Wish it were a little better though.. Why not just a straight +1000??

~Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously it's a joke. I've got no way of verifying whether you're who you say you are or not. And if I really let you bet, you could load up either the yes or the no for as much as you want depending on which is the case for free money. Of course, I won't let you bet.

On the bright side though, your complete lack of a sense of humor does increase the 1 in 6 chance or so that you're just a huge douchebag rather than a gimmick account. So, uh, congrats.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:58 PM

do you care if people try to make conversation with you or do you just stare straight ahead? how much of your time is spent laughing or talking with customers?
Old 06-24-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I'd like to set the line on is OP actually a bouncer at a strip club at:

Yes: +650
No: -800

This is just such a bad gimmick account. The guy making it can't be more than 17 or 18 if he really thinks that being a strip club bouncer is such a cool persona to have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna call you on that right now. I'll take $5000 on Yes. Now lets discuss whether you're true to your word, or running off at the mouth.

BTW, to ensure fairness, I will not tell anymore stories/answer any more personal identification questions until iggymcfly either mans up or backs down. I've got a pretty good lock on some pretty good money here, especially at that line. Wish it were a little better though.. Why not just a straight +1000??

~Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously it's a joke. I've got no way of verifying whether you're who you say you are or not. And if I really let you bet, you could load up either the yes or the no for as much as you want depending on which is the case for free money. Of course, I won't let you bet.

On the bright side though, your complete lack of a sense of humor does increase the 1 in 6 chance or so that you're just a huge douchebag rather than a gimmick account. So, uh, congrats.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No response yet. I'd be extremely suprised.

~Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I guess I will not be getting paid off.

~Mike
Old 06-24-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you care if people try to make conversation with you or do you just stare straight ahead? how much of your time is spent laughing or talking with customers?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem at all, until they get totally wasted. I do not enjoy attempting to converse with people who are smashed drunk. Tipsy is hilarious though. I joke and laugh with the regulars alot, as it makes my job easier to have some past experiences on good terms dealing with them when the time comes to have an unpleasant one. I'm a bouncer, not a guard at Buckingham Palace.

~Mike