Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Re: CMI\'s \"OOT Survivor Rankings, Hypotheticals, and General Speculati

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Other notes: CMI would def Euro easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

easy? wtf is this?

is CMI that beloved or have I just fallen that far out of the public's favor?

[/ QUOTE ]

euro, you're a ghost dude, just accept that fact and go on with life as a OOT has been
Old 01-18-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: CMI\'s \"OOT Survivor Rankings, Hypotheticals, and General Speculati

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

easy? wtf is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

euro, you're a ghost dude, just accept that fact and go on with life as a OOT has been

[/ QUOTE ]

Eff that, dont go quietly into the night. Get an agent, get on the next season of surreal life, and get the ball rolling on a VH1 "where are they now" episode!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

easy? wtf is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eff that, dont go quietly into the night. Get an agent, get on the next season of surreal life, and get the ball rolling on a VH1 "where are they now" episode!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

this may be euro's chance for ressurection in post-summer 06 OOT. What would an OOT "where are they now" episode look like. Euro would have to be in it, Lucas9000 would have to be in it, JTB for the creepiness factor, who else could we add and then throw into a carnival house in LA
Old 01-18-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wookie,

In this thread that NT deleted.

He basically slagged on OOT as being a stupid piece of sh*t and said that he hated OOT and was posting just to troll and pull people over to the Lounge. He posted that a few times, then said, (paraphrased) "this thread has now served my purpose (of crapping on OOT and promoting the Lounge) and I will from now on no longer post in OOT." I correctly responded that he would go back on his word in a few days as usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

You're right, I missed that thread. I had been away from the forums for a couple days, and when I came back, it was just after it had been deleted. Out of sight, out of mind, as they say. Thus, I forgot to account for it when I was not recalling the last time DB exiled himself. Since I didn't see it, I can't have an informed opinion of its level of trollishness, but I have gotten a good enough picture from you and others that I don't need to ask about when DB last self-exiled and reneged. It was, after all, pretty recent.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:47 AM

Blarg,

"This is basically bullsh*t."

Please explain what part of that is bullsh*t. db wrote almost exactly what I stated there verbatim. Many people read the thread and I believe a server backup exists if you or anyone wants to make some wagers on the veracity of my claims.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:48 AM

Maybe we need supbro vs el d vs commodus in a three-way battle of the ages.

Who would get exiled in this assuming everyone can only vote for one poster to get exiled?
Old 01-18-2007, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

"This is basically bullsh*t."

Please explain what part of that is bullsh*t. db wrote almost exactly what I stated there verbatim. Many people read the thread and I believe a server backup exists if you or anyone wants to make some wagers on the veracity of my claims.

[/ QUOTE ]

blahblahblah. You're just talking your special version of events again, I notice you don't mention all the long and detailed replies I posted to questions, taking time and effort to answer people properly.

No, just more of your revisionist 'edited highlights'. Meh.

I came back for 1 reason - [censored] challenged me - that's why I came back. It was such a cheap shot knowing I was just left, but I wasn't gonna let it go.

At least he accepted my challenge straight away. shows more balls than you.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:55 AM

lol [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] oot and the interweb
Old 01-18-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The way he carries on with such a pointless vendetta, I wonder if he's Sicilian or something.

[/ QUOTE ]
Careful now.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:31 AM

OOT as in "shoot" bitches.

Oh Oh Tee is just a waste of words. Takes too long to say.