Old 03-08-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Regulars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The_Main is a 2+2er btw

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure am. ANd yeah, while I'm not pleased about this thread, I was happy to come across it.

Always good to know what your image is, as it helps me adjust. I actually focused a lot more today and probably played my best poker in months. SOrry if you happened to find yourself at my tables. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As far as regualrs, Gooby is the toughest players for me to play against.. He will stick his stack in with any draw or when he has some fold equity. He's a Nittymaniac that one -- he knows Ill stand up to him, but still doesnt care. I just give him respect and stay out of pots with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is sooo funny, cause imo gooby bloooooooooooows, i have raped him too many times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha...you know gooby is a one of the regs on this forum right?

[/ QUOTE ]

By regs, you mean actively posting? I honetly had no idea if its true. We learn things everyday I guess.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The_Main is a 2+2er btw

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure am. ANd yeah, while I'm not pleased about this thread, I was happy to come across it.

Always good to know what your image is, as it helps me adjust. I actually focused a lot more today and probably played my best poker in months. SOrry if you happened to find yourself at my tables. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As far as regualrs, Gooby is the toughest players for me to play against.. He will stick his stack in with any draw or when he has some fold equity. He's a Nittymaniac that one -- he knows Ill stand up to him, but still doesnt care. I just give him respect and stay out of pots with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is sooo funny, cause imo gooby bloooooooooooows, i have raped him too many times.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
u?

Well he knows what i think about his play, im sure hes gonna cry now, and quit poker.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The_Main is a 2+2er btw

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
u?

Well he knows what i think about his play, im sure hes gonna cry now, and quit poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, has Mr. Donkastic been outed?
Old 03-08-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, has Mr. Donkastic been outed?

[/ QUOTE ]

No everyone knows my screename already, not that it matters much since I only play like 10 hrs/week lately, and regardless I'll just crush anyone who trys to come near me (except for blunty cuz hes good at calling $32 preflop reraises with 66 and catching the perfect flop) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The_Main is a 2+2er btw

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That seriosuly surprises me. Maybe he's just exploiting me b/c we've played like 30k hands toegther and he knows my game? What's your sample size? Could you post some examples of where you raped him?
Old 03-09-2007, 07:42 AM

A guy that I have just recently seen multi-tabling the 200NL tables is MonsterKing.

This guy has given me fits the last week or so. Anyone have any info on him?

The_main, I enjoy playing against you as well. Not because I am better than you (I think you are up about $20 on me) I just enjoy the competition. And while you pretty much are a straight up player, you have made some moves against me that had me baffled.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:06 PM

Dont know much about monster king the 1 hand i remember, is with 4 limpers he raised to $14 in the SB, I called, He led out a J92 Flop for 28 I rr to 60 He pushed and turned over 77. Seems like he's overly aggresive and will pay of good hands. But getting in2 a raising match with him with air is not a good idea.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:20 PM

Stupid question: Why do you guys all play on stars?
(read with no inflection)
Old 03-09-2007, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stupid question: Why do you guys all play on stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

The VIP program is worth >90% rakeback for me.
Also I multi-table and never have any problems finding enough games.

Where do you play and why?
Old 03-09-2007, 12:29 PM

I play there because thats where my roll is, and its to much of a hassle to deposit somewhere else these days. Before I used to play on Fulltilt and UB as well.
Closed Thread