Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2006, 12:15 AM

Default Re: what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

Ex girlfriend in college, one I had dumped to date my current wife, wasn't really happy with being dumped. So, a couple months after we had broken up, she called me out of the blue and started to cry. Told me that she was really sorry, but I needed to get a complete STD test because she has genital warts, and was pretty sure she gave them to me and that I probably gave them to my current gfriend. I was so freaked out, almost started to cry myself.

Then, it dawned on me that it was 12:10 a.m. on April 1. And she blurted into the phone, 'Happy April Fool's Day, you m-f'in a-hole c-sucker!!! Have a nice life f-ing the skanky red-head you're with, you #@$O&TY(@*$&%@#$@#$R!!!"

Of course, karma is a bitch. She called me up a year later - again out of the blue - to apologize for the joke. She had actually gotten genital warts from some dude she banged at a party, and realized that STDs weren't something to joke about.

I guess having warts burned/frozen off your vagina isn't all that fun.

BIATCH!
Old 09-24-2006, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing worked. I tried to ride the one bicycle that had all of its parts. The front wheel fell off as I was going down the hill. My face and arms were badly abraded. The counselors thought it was hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can understand how bad this was for you, but I really did crack up when I read this. Still am, really.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:45 AM

Meanest thing ever done to me, or at least the thing that had the most impact on me:

-when I was in 7th grade, I was a really quiet,depressed, gothy kid (would probably be called emo these days). I mentioned something about how I was gonna shoot up the school (this was pre-columbine, and all that stuff) or something about how I hated all my classmates. I end up in counseling, and mention how I had been contemplating suicide. Since counselers can break confidentiality if they believe you are a threat to yourself or people around you, they call my mother and tell her. She proceeds to come in my room and ask about it, and then starts yelling at me about what people would think of her if they heard me say things like that. She proceeded to go on ranting for a good 5 minute rant, talking about how people would think she was a bad mother for the raising such a weird kid, without once ever showing concern about the fact that I was obviously depressed.

-This actually reminds me of a second story from my softmore year in high school. I was in a grunge band with a couple guys from school. while I was half asleep in class where the other guitarist's girlfirend sat next to me, I overhear her say that they were planning to kick me out of the band, hearing this, I confront the guy, and long story short we end up in a little altercation in the parking lot. he hits me in the face, and I would've hit back, except I had gotten suspended for one year already for getting into too many fights(from aforementioned depressed gothy phase, I got to a point where I decided if people wanted to [censored] with me, I was just going to hurt them) and I was told that if I got in one more, I would be expelled permanetly. There were cops around, they saw it, it gets broken up. I go home, tell my mother what had happened, and she starts yelling at me about how I probably deserved it. I run off, stay at a friends house for a while, come back home around midnight. Get yelled at by my mom and my stepfather about how I was making my mom worry as a way of getting revenge for what she said earlier or something.

close second:
-7th grade, i'm at a friend's birthday party. they had rented out a room in a restaurant, there was music, dancing, etc. my dad and his friend, who was the b-day boy's father, were chaparoning. a waitress who felt sorry for them having to watch all these little kids, starting giving them free beer. there was some kid who kept shoving me and running off, and I didn't think he was worth the trouble of chasing down, and I wanted to talk to my friend's cousin, because I had a big crush on her at the time. My dad saw this and was upset. we go home, he gives me my first drink of my life, straight jack on the rocks. after 1 glass of this and being 13, I was feeling kind of drunk. He tells me to stand up. he's pretty drunk at this point too. He asks why I didn't do anything to that kid. I told him I didn't think he was worth the trouble and I didn't want to ruin my good time at the party by getting into a fight. He slaps me across the face and yells "WELL, YOU GONNA DO ANY TO ME?" and I punched him in the face as hard as I could. he passed out, either from the punch or from being really drunk, probably a combination of the two. we never spoke of it again.

meanest thing I've ever done:

last semester, me and my roomate got into a little drunken tiff. There had been some drama between us before, and he knew I didn't like him. anyways, after he tried to calm things down and have a discussion about it, I nodded along and pretended to listen to him. Then I put out a lit ciggarette on him. He still has a scar about the size of a quarter on his arm.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a houseparty for finishing High School and a girl I never liked gatecrashed. She was pretty drunk so me and a friend decide to ruin her night. I take a slash into a 500ml drinks bottle, filled to the brim mix with about a shot or 2 of Mint flavoured mouthwash, put in some toothpaste; swished around then gave to her.....still warm. She drank the whole bottle (telling her it was mint vodka...this changed to mint schnapps, we were drunk, couldnt keep consistancy in our lies) and we recorded it- pretty much everyone who has been in my house since has seen the video and she is known localy as (censored that begins with P and ends in S) girl.
I dont want to put the video on youtube or anything incase I get arrested for assault or somthing
EDIT: in my drunkenness i misread the title, well its a nice story

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] stupid. There are so many poisons and potentially fatal things in toothpaste and mouthwash. You're a complete douche.

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in college, I became friendly with a girl I'll call "Mandy". She was dating a guy named "Greg" at the time. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to bone Mandy, and after making it with the Dean's wife, I was on a bit of a roll. So anyway, one night I get a call telling me to meet Mandy at a local motel. I grab a dozen roses and knock on the door, and there are Greggie, Dougie Niedermayer, and the rest of Faber College's Hitler Youth chapter. And boy, did they beat the crap out of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report!
Old 09-24-2006, 03:19 AM

I'll follow trends and post the meanest thing I've done.

Senior year I didn't play competitive baseball because I wanted to drink, make money and have a good time (baseball monopolizes summers). So, anywho, I'm playing in-house, and we're playing a team from another city. My team was a bunch of worthless bastards, and as such we only had 8 players show up. We wanted to play, so we put a jersey on a teammate's g/f (who was really cool about it) and played.

Anyway, I lead off the game and the catcher starts talking about us having a girl on the team. Starts making fun of her and [censored], I tell him he needs to shut up, etc. He keeps mouthing off. When she came up to bat that inning (and made the last out) he called her a whore and what not.

I was supposed to start the game pitching, but I had someone else pitch. He ends up hitting in the second inning, and I go in to pitch when he gets up (he was the 3rd batter of the inning). He laughs at me as I warm-up at 60% (as it was weird that we would change pitchers with 2 outs, no one on in the second inning).

I threw ~ 83-84 at the time (which is insanely fast for the league). On the first pitch to the guy I drill him. Let it be known I was trying to hit his chest, but he put up his elbow when the pitch was coming in, and it ricocheted into his face.

Blood all over, icky. I wouldn't of felt as bad as I do, but he started crying.

Oddly enough I didn't get plunked or anything the rest of the game, they must of really hated him (they laughed at him when he went home).

But, I still feel bad.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:23 AM

I was in sort of a crappy situation with a girl I was really into. She was into, me, too, but it was complicated and the timing sucked. She was studying abroad the next semester. Before winter break started, we agreed that it just wasn't going to work out, but we were still cool, and had hung out a few times. She was going to be in Boston for a couple days before she left, so we agreed to hang out so we could say bye.

Well, she left without saying bye. I was really heartbroken.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:22 AM

I'll do a "meanest thing I've ever done":

When I was in Middle and High School, I was a baseball pitcher. I threw much harder than average for my age: 80 MPH by 7th grade, consistent low 90s as a Junior. It was my belief, pace the media, that it was extemely important to pitch inside (i.e. throw the ball really close to the batter on occasion to "back him off the plate"; and, admitted less often, intimidate them). The only problem was, I did not consistently have better command of my fastball than most people my age. You can see what the results were like: hit batsmen. It was a long term meaness, not just one shot.

I regret this immensely now; I just don't believe athletics at that level should be taken so serious as to risk injury for a strategic edge. (I never actually seriously injured anybody, but that is besides the point).

For you karma fans: I hurt my arm very seriously before my senior year, and would have played pro ball otherwise (I might not have gotten very far, but it wasn't impossible, given my "good arm").
Old 09-24-2006, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll follow trends and post the meanest thing I've done.

Senior year I didn't play competitive baseball because I wanted to drink, make money and have a good time (baseball monopolizes summers). So, anywho, I'm playing in-house, and we're playing a team from another city. My team was a bunch of worthless bastards, and as such we only had 8 players show up. We wanted to play, so we put a jersey on a teammate's g/f (who was really cool about it) and played.

Anyway, I lead off the game and the catcher starts talking about us having a girl on the team. Starts making fun of her and [censored], I tell him he needs to shut up, etc. He keeps mouthing off. When she came up to bat that inning (and made the last out) he called her a whore and what not.

I was supposed to start the game pitching, but I had someone else pitch. He ends up hitting in the second inning, and I go in to pitch when he gets up (he was the 3rd batter of the inning). He laughs at me as I warm-up at 60% (as it was weird that we would change pitchers with 2 outs, no one on in the second inning).

I threw ~ 83-84 at the time (which is insanely fast for the league). On the first pitch to the guy I drill him. Let it be known I was trying to hit his chest, but he put up his elbow when the pitch was coming in, and it ricocheted into his face.

Blood all over, icky. I wouldn't of felt as bad as I do, but he started crying.

Oddly enough I didn't get plunked or anything the rest of the game, they must of really hated him (they laughed at him when he went home).

But, I still feel bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, he was asking for it. It's too bad he got hit in the face, but karma's a bitch sometimes.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Meanest thing that happened to me would be a nasty tackle on the soccer pitch after running all over the player who was supposed to stop me from doing just that.

So, about 15 minutes into the 2nd half, he simply waited for the referee to look some other way, and then tackled me sideways, hitting his stretched out foot into my left knee from a 90 degree angle.

It took me about 14 months, a knee operation, and some 4 months in various casts/supports to fully recover from that injury.
Nice price to pay for having a good day on the pitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, how the f can some one premeditate something like that? Going for some one's knees like that is not cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, I'd have been contemplating hunting this guy down and killing him once I was back up on my feet. I'd be sure to make it look like an accident.

[/ QUOTE ]
That thought did cross my mind a couple of times during rehab. But after hearing other guys' stories and seeing a few injuries that were far worse than mine, I was actually glad I didn't come out worse. I even feel kinda sorry for that bastard.
His lack of character (he never apologized or anything) is only surpassed by his lack of soccer skills. His life's gotta suck hard.
Old 09-24-2006, 09:42 AM

I just glanced through the whole thread, and I must say that I'm extremely disappointed that Dids hasn't popped in. I promise you he's got some good stuff.

As for me, I'll go ahead and embarass myself thoroughly:

In junior high I had a crush on this girl. Long story short, her friends called me one night pretending to be her while she was listening in on three-way. I was told that she really likes me and wanted to "go out" with me, or be my girlfriend. The next day I walked up to the girl and started talking to her like she was my girlfriend, hilarity ensued.

As an asside, the very next day, after I was truely embarassed throughout the last 24 hours, I got in a huge verbal fight in the middle of class with the girl and her friend. When the class let out, the friend (same one that Punk'd me), approached me and started getting really bitchy. She cussed, I cussed, and I was really, really pissed off because she was giving me standard Black Chick attitude and I [censored] HATE that. Anyways, in front of half the god damn school, she starts hitting me. I'm keep trying to contain her without hitting her, but she probably got me a good 6 or 7 times. So yeah, I punched her. Its very important to start woman-beating at a moderately young age. I kinda regret it, but not a whole lot. I was extremely embarassed and overwhelmed, and after trying to hold back, I just punched the biatch. Her friends all lied for her, and nobody came forward on my behalf, so she got 1 day of detention, and I got 5 days suspended.

The worst part about it is that my mom and dad never believed me. Just recently, after relaying the story for the billionth time, they finally said they believed me. My dad was really disappointed in me for the longest time it seemed like, but he did say at the time that if what I was saying was true, he understood.

Jihad