Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think UFO's are from other planets, infact I believe they are from INSIDE our own planet. There are numerous reports of sightings of UFO's coming straight out of lakes in remote parts of chile and south america (which leads some to say that they have bases underground).

Agartha is one of the most common names cited for the society of underground dwellers Agharta, its capital city, Shambalah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my god, I crapped the Hope Diamond when I read this.

Shambala was a hit for Three Dog Night. In 1973.
Earth is the third planet.
And where did Shambala peak on the Billboard Hot 100? That's right, NUMBER 3.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no doubt in my mind there is going to be an epidemic sooner or later. Might be the bird flu, might be the ebola virus.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did the Illuminati get into the epidemic game? Were they responsible for the black plague in Europe? Spanish influenza?
Old 02-01-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think UFO's are from other planets, infact I believe they are from INSIDE our own planet. There are numerous reports of sightings of UFO's coming straight out of lakes in remote parts of chile and south america (which leads some to say that they have bases underground).

Agartha is one of the most common names cited for the society of underground dwellers Agharta, its capital city, Shambalah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my god, I crapped the Hope Diamond when I read this.

Shambala was a hit for Three Dog Night. In 1973.
Earth is the third planet.
And where did Shambala peak on the Billboard Hot 100? That's right, NUMBER 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

333 the number of the ALIENS!
Old 02-01-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ed,

johhny gosch?

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't know who he was till you posted. According to wikipedia he was involved with another kid (bonacci) that sued his captors that took him to bohemian grove. You can read what happened to bonacci at bohemian grove here (warning, the red part is the most sick stuff you will ever read, you are warned)
according to reports the rapes and sacrifices of children go on in isolated parts of the woods (2000 acres is bohemian grove), not sure if before or after the cremation of care ritual (giant stone owl ritual) is performed. There is really very little chance anyone getting caught.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:04 PM

Its occurred to me, that i'm very happy with my life and how its working out, and so really, the new world order, illuminati, freemasons, are doing a damn fine job, keep it up!

Down with the haterz!
Old 02-01-2007, 10:14 PM

People in the Soviet Union, China and many other countries said that too. Genocide has a tendancy to cause a rude awakening.

The people in power around the world are evil beyond imagination. The consolation is we can only die once...
Old 02-01-2007, 10:32 PM

I would like to take a moment to post some links which contain tons of information regarding illuminati/conspiracy theory. For those entertained by this thread and would like to read more, or for those that are starting to believe some of this. My only mission here is to get a few of you to look into this more seriously and open up your mind. After this post ill resume answering questions.

www.nwowatcher.com (an anti-illuminati forum, these guys spend their own money to make cds with movies/pamphlets exposing the new world order, they could use donations. If you really want to know about the illuminati ask them, they know a lot more than me)

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/ (ufos and the Bible, 2012, mars, mythology, the stars, lots of amazing knowledge, all here). The stuff this site talks about is amazing, hidden knowledge about the Bible/our origins/mythology etc.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com (news site)
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com (very clean, organized site with good articles)
http://www.savethemales.ca (you might have heard of Dr Makow, reknowned for his excellent articles on feminism and spoiled american women, also talks about the new world order)
www.stargods.org (ufos and the bible, might sound crazy to most)
Old 02-01-2007, 10:37 PM

how did you get into this stuff?

interesting thread...
Old 02-01-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can you discuss the knights templars (specifically DeMoley) a little bit?

how do they tie into the masonic line and of course rumors of the holy grail which hitler was obsessed with

[/ QUOTE ]
This article should answer your question better than I can
I am not sure about the holy grail. So im supposed to believe that some of the royal families of europe are descendants of Christ? the same people involved in wars, mass murder among other horrible things throughout history? according to David Icke the royal family of england is behind the global drug trade (see my post about drugs and black neighborhoods a few pages back in this thread). The powers that be allow this it seems.
[ QUOTE ]
When did the Illuminati get into the epidemic game? Were they responsible for the black plague in Europe? Spanish influenza?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"In 1948 Heinrich Mueller, the former head of the Gestapo, told his CIA Interrogator that the most devastating plague in human history was man-made.

He was referring to the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 that infected 20% of the world's population and killed between 60 and 100 million people. This is roughly 3 times as many as were killed and wounded in World War One, and is comparable to WWII losses, yet this modern plague has slipped down the memory hole.

Mueller said the flu started as a US army bacteriological warfare weapon that somehow infected US army ranks at Camp Riley KS in March 1918, and spread around the world. He says that it "got out of control" but we cannot discount the horrible possibility that the "Spanish Flu" was a deliberate elite depopulation measure, and that it could be used again. Researchers have found connections between it and the current "Bird Flu."

"But," according to Mueller, "it got out of control and instead of killing the Germans who had surrendered by then, it turned back on you, and nearly everybody else." ("Gestapo Chief: The 1948 CIA Interrogation of Heinrich Mueller" Vol. 2 by Gregory Douglas, p. 106) Actually the Armistice took place Aug 11, 1918.

[/ QUOTE ]
from Was The "Spanish Flu" Epidemic Man-made?
[ QUOTE ]
how did you get into this stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was always interested in the stars, planets and the universe when I was a child. That got me interested in the ufo phenomena. When I went to the grocery store with my mother when I was a kid I would always see weekly world news in the newstand, and since they usually have Ufo stories on the cover I started reading it (since i was interested in universe stuff). That led me to learn about other conspiracy theories and so it happened.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:59 PM

all ive read about this stuff is chariot of the gods by von danicken (sp?)...i like reading about this stuff...makes me nostalgiac for good x-files episodes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]