FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who takes it down?
Polar Bear 79 32.38%
Hippopotamus 165 67.62%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread AUGUST

Hey FGators, what do u do w/ your massive amounts of FPP's?
Just curious.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:37 PM

I can definitely see how HU can induce tilt.

Just got 3-outered in an allin pot and I'm steaming pretty badly right now.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:44 PM

BigPoppa, maybe this will settle you down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd4nnyp2VRg
Old 08-08-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are purplejurkle, FringeToast, or biggmanny 2+2? anybody play hands against these three?

P.S.: I need a big winning session today or just a winning session after a lot of breaking even the last few days.

Seriously it's been pretty boring, not too exciting just betting flops/taking it down or folding to raises where I'm clearly beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fringe Toast is a really big nit, dont give him any action.
Manny is decent and 3 bets a pretty wide range.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:56 PM

SB: ---
BB: ---
UTG: $580.00
Hero (BTN): $531.90

Hero is dealt 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG is dealt 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Preflop: (4 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $14.00</font>, Hero calls $14.00, 2 folds

Flop: ($34) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $34.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $68.00</font>, UTG calls $34.00

Turn: ($170) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($170) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $170.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $449.90</font>, UTG calls $279.90

Pot Size: $1,069.80 ($2 Rake)

<font color="blue">Flop: I never min-raise, but didn't know how to get max value here, so decided to rep top pair moron raising for info on the flop.
Turn: I don't think AA will pay off 3 streets of betting. Figured I would check and valuetown river.
The only other line I like is pushing flop to get monies from QQ-AA
Anyone have a better line to look bluffy on that dry flop?</font>

After this, I sent the hand via IM to a friend who plays PLO where fullhouse over fullhouse is pretty common apparently, and he says:

<font color="purple">him: you've got like the 4th nuts, huh?</font>
<font color="green">me: haha .. you mean compared to 4-of a kind ???
oh .. and str8 flush lmao
roflburgers</font>
<font color="purple">him: str8 flush</font>
<font color="green">me: since when is he gonna have 47s or 79s after that action?</font>
<font color="purple">him: I'm just sayin' man</font>
<font color="green">me: nah, this is NL Holdem man
i have THE NUTS</font>
Old 08-08-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone get as much joy as I do when some short stacker donk joins the table and posts OOP then defends his post to our raise and goes broke his first hand and instaleaves?

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH.

They always call pf and then shove any flop and im just happy if i hit bottom pair so i can snap them off and go loilololololol. bye.

[/ QUOTE ]

They usually have KK against me in this spot. It's just not fair to post in and actually get a hand.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:01 PM

I was bored and UB sucks anus and has like 2 tables open at 1/2 and 2/4, so I go to 5c/10c to donk around and mess with people. I play LAGy and showing stupid bluffs that they fold to, or by hitting some stupid hand, owning them and saying they should fold their KK (yea, I'm a prick).

Anyway, this guy shows up on my otherwise empty table and was pushing like every hand at this $10 table
I got 3 stacks off him pretty soon, then he won one and I didn't feel much like play deep (it's $20 stacks now - a bit over my head) and try to get him to go to another table for 100bb. Then I buddy list him and see he moved to the $100 tables. I'm like wtf? I look in, and only other guy on the table has sat out and superdonk disappears. Then he is on the $400 tables. I watch for a minute and see he is doing the same thing. My friend who I tell this to sits with half stack, which convinces me to sit (even tho i'm not in the mood for a $400 bad beat - I play 200nl normally and moved up today for the first time).

So I sit. Villain has 50bb ($200).

One hand, he open raises to $22, I 3-bet AQo and he folds. Enough to pay for a few orbits of blinds while I wait for a hand (btw, at 400nl, each orbit is freaking $6! I know its obv, but $6 EVERY ORBIT! [censored]!).

Anyway, he decides to fill up his stack to 100bb (damn, $400 bad beat here we come).

I get TT, he open raises to like $30, I 3-bet, he pushes, I call quick, then pray that his probably A4 doesn't hit. It doesn't! w0000t ... ship me your $400!

After that, he moves tables constantly trying to get new players hu at $400nl (cuz UB had no 400nl hu tables maybe) and I see him on one table and he gets it all in pf with Q8o vs AK, and hits flop of QQQ. Few others and he disappears.

I have actually never seen anyone *this* insane before. I've seen some shocking players, but this guy was just like W-T-F ?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey FGators, what do u do w/ your massive amounts of FPP's?
Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tournament buyins (i plan to enter every WCOOP event with them, appox 290k)+sunday mils+warmups(when I get up), as well as $1500 FPP bonuses in the past, but honestly right now (with around 425k I'm starting to save them for the Porsche).

I've also purchased IPods and like every poker book they offer as well as some other tech stuff (Xbox 360 soon).
Old 08-08-2007, 01:05 PM

knew i shouldn't have bothered updating. betpot/urgesttable is broken now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] cant multitable without them. might try 2tabling 200nl for a while. otherwise ive dropped down to 100nl this month. down 5buyins this month at 100nl over 5700 hands. slowlllly getting it back though.

What do these graphs mean? Does the first one mean im running bad, but i shouldn't really be up that much anyway?

The second graph is from the same tab, but i just clicked that box "all in before river". Does that mean all the times ive been allin before the river im usually getting outdrawn?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:10 PM

silent noise, basically ur running like 6-7 buyins below expected equity. u should be up a couple buyins, but you are running bad.
Closed Thread