Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2007, 02:19 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Mods Table Chips Avatars Etc.

[ QUOTE ]
fozzy, those new tables with Full Tilt logo are nice, very nice!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ty sir [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Glad you like. I wanted to hear a few opinions, before I made a few color variations and posted on the wikia.

Posted those FTP logo tables, as well as the re-made rosewood table, and a new oak background also.

I will make a few different colored background gradients for the ftp logo table soon.

When I do - I will post them at The Wikia Page.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:46 PM

Just flooded The Wikia Page .

Made the ScullyDark (w/ Small Table & Gray FTP Logo) and overlayed 6 different dark colored felt surfaces.
Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Purple.

Here is a tiled 6-table screen grab:
Old 06-03-2007, 05:27 PM

Those new tables are pretty sweet bro. Thanks!!
Old 06-03-2007, 05:40 PM

Oh yeah and are those seats on the wiki page? I don't see them.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:46 PM

Just realized all my tables need to be re-made.

Everlong made his at 96dpi - and I noticed that the FT default images were 72dpi. So I started making mine at the default 72 to keep file size down a bit. I just realized my tables get fuzzy on bigger sizes (I only play at the smallest of table sizes). So I started re-making them at 96dpi. Only got 1 done so far. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I wont be re-making every table, thats for sure. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I will be re-making and posting the ScullyDark and ScullyColors tables over the next day or 2. I will also re-make a few of my other favorite tables at the new resolution. I think I have worked my way thru the learning curve of making tables. They should be pretty nice from here on out. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I just put my seat boxes back on the Wiki Page at the bottom in the "Other" section.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:56 PM

Awesome. Thanks again Fozzy.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:06 PM

How do you get the seats to be the small rectangles? When I tried it showed up with 3 rectangles for each seat. I could use a quick guide if anyone's feeling helpful. It's for classic and would be like the ones on the Wiki page.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:26 PM

Ok - Here is a screen grab of my \avatars\ folder (at this moment):

- Emptybox.png and seatrt_empty.png - I renamed so I don't have one currently. If I am playing at a table, and the seat is empty, there is no seat box at all.

- Hilite.png - Don't recall when these activate - but I renamed them (prolly only one is original)

- Seatrt_join.png - I think mine is all black (no grey edge) ,for when you open a table to first sit.

- Seatrt_off.png - Replaced the original with my own - dark gray 2px edge. Typical look for me or anyone sitting at my table while it isnt their turn to act. This (or any) could be used for the seatrt_join.png file as well.

- Seatrt_on.png - Replaced the original with my own - medium red 3pixel edge.

Hope this helps you. Obviously some of the original files are missing completely from my avatars folder. Yours may look a little bit different.

There are links on the wiki page to a lot of seatrt_on/off files that gregg777 made. I made my own color boxes by using those. I think my 3px red I actually got from TheBigYak, Dwarrior, or Everlong - I forget now. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2007, 09:14 PM

Yeah, and the images work fine in racetrack but not in classic. Do I just change it to Seat_On/Seat_Off and Seat_Join?
Old 06-03-2007, 09:34 PM

Those seat boxes are for RT view. I have never played or modded with classic tables.

Yes.

I usually rename any original files to things such as: seatrt_on_orig, etc. That way I can revert back if need be.

The new seat files I simply paste a copy in there, after renaming the orignal files. Rename the new seat to the original seat's old name.

If you want to use the same seat image for seatrt_join and seatrt_off for example:

- rename seatrt_off to seatrt_off_orig and rename seatrt_join to seatrt_join_orig.

- Paste a copy of the new seatrt_off file that you wish to use (Seatrt_redmed1-Fozzy.png for instance) into the \avatars\ folder

- now rename that new fileto: seatrt_off

- Rite click copy, and right click paste that file so you get: seatrt_off copy

- Now rename that to seatrt_join.

If you want to use the red3px for seatrt_on: rename the original file to seatrt_on_orig, paste in the new image you want to use, and rename it to the default file's name.

Hope i didn't confuse you too much. It is possible, I am not always the best instructor. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Now if I can just find time, to remake all of my tables - at 96dpi. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]