Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what to do with the high hand jackpot monies?
Jackpot is included in the action. Slim gets 25% of it. 271 84.95%
Jackpot is a bonus, and does not count as action. Slim gets nothing from it. 18 5.64%
You guys should have figured this shiznit out earlier. Split the difference and give Slim 12.5% or something. 27 8.46%
Something else / i like to vote for random options / ysscky 3 0.94%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
GD it Patton, I'm posting in your defence, and then you put that garbage up. You suspect the people who want to lynch you, and don't suspect the people who don't suspect you.

I can't even comprehend that

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe Gt1T and Nich are smart enough to see that I'm a setup lynch. This is mostly why Nick is on my list. Gt1T is also on my list because of the results of last night. I don't believe we had a village-Zero, village-Stephen, and village-Gt1T vote. Gt1T's defense of himself was strange as well. Tabako is not on my list for suspecting me, but for wolfy posts. Fmxda is not on my list for voting me, but for his actions and statements last night.

As far as my role being cleared up... as a no-name villager, I've been waiting to see if I was unknowingly bad or the heir to good (which I may be later if I'm around)... I'm neither for now, so I'm happy to know I will remain a diehard fighter for the village until the wolves eat me.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:28 PM

he's trying to say that he's plain vanillager, who was worried that he might be the unknowning wolf...
Old 01-10-2007, 02:30 PM

i don't believe that wolves are setting up people to be lynched on d3...they want the seer...period

and if they were setting u up, it would only be if they had peeked u as village power role...however, u just basically limited urself to vanillager or wolf by your post a few mins ago...so that isn't the case either
Old 01-10-2007, 02:32 PM

zurvan already gave u the blueprint for ur defense...say u are villager and that the wolves killing books means herbie or clown must be villager...not that they were setting u up
Old 01-10-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GD it Patton, I'm posting in your defence, and then you put that garbage up. You suspect the people who want to lynch you, and don't suspect the people who don't suspect you.

I can't even comprehend that

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe Gt1T and Nich are smart enough to see that I'm a setup lynch. This is mostly why Nick is on my list. Gt1T is also on my list because of the results of last night. I don't believe we had a village-Zero, village-Stephen, and village-Gt1T vote. Gt1T's defense of himself was strange as well. Tabako is not on my list for suspecting me, but for wolfy posts. Fmxda is not on my list for voting me, but for his actions and statements last night.

As far as my role being cleared up... as a no-name villager, I've been waiting to see if I was unknowingly bad or the heir to good (which I may be later if I'm around)... I'm neither for now, so I'm happy to know I will remain a diehard fighter for the village until the wolves eat me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. OK. Other than that, I agree on most everything else you said, except I don't see Fmx, but I will reread him tonight when I get a chance. Also, I am not sure Nick would be so blatant and verbal about pushing you this morning, if he were a wolf. GT just jumped on. That made me a little nervous.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's likely that the evil seer peeked Books otherwise zero probably would have died for her claim

[/ QUOTE ]
Everything you wrote here is completely and totally wrong - you are one of the best players here according to pretty much everybody. Unless you believe the wolves are dumb or strategy deficient how do you reconcile that with you being a pro-village role?
Old 01-10-2007, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zurvan already gave u the blueprint for ur defense...say u are villager and that the wolves killing books means herbie or clown must be villager...not that they were setting u up

[/ QUOTE ]

For what it's worth, I've wanted Books dead for awhile. His posts were bugging me all game. In the back of my mind I was kinda worried that he was our seer so I never pushed too hard for him. I believe I mentioned a couple of times that I'd be willing to go after him if others were down.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:43 PM

patton,

why would you be worried that he was the seer if he was only pushing for a you-lynch?
Old 01-10-2007, 02:44 PM

Herbie,

I dont have to reconcile dick and balls to you. When you're evil, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. It's better than seer hunting yourself into pwnination.

Also to all the playa hatas,

Patton was on my list yesterday. My vote isn't that random.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:45 PM

My current list of wolves I'd like to lynch:

Lastchance -- I have had this feeling about him all game. It seems that after he fell under heat he stopped posting nearly as much. This can be for a myriad of reasons but it certainly doesn't help lower my suspicion on him. I find it pretty convenient that he was a high target and all the sudden is completely off of everyones radar. More often than not I feel that makes someone a wolf.

GT1T -- Nich brings up a good point I didn't realize until now. Assuming Zero is who she claims (which is likely since there is no counterclaim and that would be in wolf interest) the odds that we had a 3 villager bandwagon at the end of last night is low. This of course isn't enough to lynch someone over, but I was pretty clear in my suspicions yesterday and certainly the way the bandwagons played out have not changed my mind.

Nich -- I really really disliked his post where he said "Target 1 - just seems like wolf this game, Target 2 - ditto, ditto" for the wolves. As if, let me make a list here but I don't really have reasons for these guys so I will just say ditto. It also does not seem like Nich to me to justify his wolf feeling as "just seems like a wolf" for four different players.

Others that feel somewhat wolfy but I would not lynch above the three listed:

KM
FCBL
Luckay
Chuckles

Those that I think are most likely villagers:
Soah
Fxmda
Herbie (yuck)