Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do I do?
Call her and get the T-Shirt back before her psychopath ex finds it and kills my family and friends 17 16.35%
Forget it and order another one 7 6.73%
Order a Tuff_Fish T to replace 29 27.88%
You are full of shit, anyone that orders (or wears) a T-shirt like that doesn't get any play 51 49.04%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Official May Thread: General [censored] Thread

sustainable?
Old 05-24-2007, 03:15 AM

up 25 buyins the last 3 days at 400nl. bout time booiiii.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:34 AM

Well, I graduated college so I finally have plenty of time to play. I've put in a ton of hands since Sunday, the most I've every played

and basically this game sucks..

Combination of 1/2 and 2/4...a little 3/6 thrown in.

Any regulars on UB around? My screenname is Grym02. Would appreciate any feedback you guys might have on my play..it obviously hasn't been very good. I would appreciate any PM's.

No matter how hard I try, I just never can get good at this stupid game.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
up 25 buyins the last 3 days at 400nl. bout time booiiii.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you play 25/50?
Old 05-24-2007, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol what kinda rip-off pub only gets you mildly drunk for 60 quid?

[/ QUOTE ]

problem of having 0 value for small amounts of money means ill usually get in an extra round especially if a few friends are skint. it went....woke up at 3pmish, friend rings at 4.30pm saying come to pub, i get a magners+drink for friend = £7.50, the a white russian and a shared picture of long island ice tea = £14, then dinner+4 beers (3 of them bottles) = £23, then i get in first round at another pub = 7 drinks = £33 (most doubles+mixer), i got myself double vodka+red bull. have another one those and a red aftershock which the next 2 rounds were then we went to go to a final bar but that was heaving so called in a night. ah nuts thats £77.50. must stop spending money on boozing, costs way too much.

gl all.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:04 AM

sorry to ask yet again, but i really want to try 5-10nl but struggling to find the balls to risk my own money. just that say i hit bad run to begin with and lose 5 buyins or so, then i'd move back down to 2-4nl and 3-6nl and grind it back. on pt i have over $80K won and run over 5ptbb/100 for 1-2nl to 3-6nl.

i propose backer gets 30% of winnings and cover 70% of losses. i.e. i take 20% more profit than a 50:50 deal but cover 30% of losses. i am UK so can play on party. sorry, i know a few people will be pissed off im asking again, just i think given im starting 3 months of continuous play, i should ask. fwiw, i 8 table, number of 5-10nl tables i play is up to you.

apologies, but this could make someone a very passive $20K+
Old 05-24-2007, 07:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who plays with Gogol's Nose and uses PAHUD...

Do you lose your stats of him after every time you play? I've played with him a decent amount, and every time he sits, his stats start over again. Weird.

[/ QUOTE ]
Collegiate Assessor KOVALEV also awoke early that morning. And when he had done so he made the “B-r-rh!” with his lips which he always did when he had been asleep — he himself could not have said why. Then he stretched, reached for a small mirror on the table near by, and set himself to inspect a pimple which had broken out on his nose the night before. But, to his unbounded astonishment, there was only a flat patch on his face where the nose should have been! Greatly alarmed, he got some water, washed, and rubbed his eyes hard with the towel. Yes, the nose indeed was gone! He prodded the spot with a hand — pinched himself to make sure that he was not still asleep. But no; he was not still sleeping. Then he leapt from the bed, and shook himself. No nose! Finally, he got his clothes on, and hurried to the office of the Police Commissioner.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:43 AM

lol, jeff. nice. ive read the overcoat!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:59 PM

all at nl400. <3 today
Old 05-24-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who plays with Gogol's Nose and uses PAHUD...

Do you lose your stats of him after every time you play? I've played with him a decent amount, and every time he sits, his stats start over again. Weird.

[/ QUOTE ]
Collegiate Assessor KOVALEV also awoke early that morning. And when he had done so he made the “B-r-rh!” with his lips which he always did when he had been asleep — he himself could not have said why. Then he stretched, reached for a small mirror on the table near by, and set himself to inspect a pimple which had broken out on his nose the night before. But, to his unbounded astonishment, there was only a flat patch on his face where the nose should have been! Greatly alarmed, he got some water, washed, and rubbed his eyes hard with the towel. Yes, the nose indeed was gone! He prodded the spot with a hand — pinched himself to make sure that he was not still asleep. But no; he was not still sleeping. Then he leapt from the bed, and shook himself. No nose! Finally, he got his clothes on, and hurried to the office of the Police Commissioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... I don't know what this is. But still kinda curious about why his stats start over every time. Though, not that it really matters, I've played with him alot so I know how he plays.
Closed Thread