Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 04:39 PM

Default Re: too eazy is a chump moron

omfg going to weezy concert in an hour.

Louisville Gardens is where it is being held, so anyone want to come meet me there? lolz.

P.S. I am going with a bunch of friends and they are bringing like half an ounce with them. I don't smoke and am a passenger. If we get pulled over do I get in trouble(they will agree that it is def. not mine, although they prob won't admit which of theirs it is).
Old 11-09-2007, 04:40 PM

Also, I wear contacts and have really dry eyes. But should I just not bring the eye drops tonight? LOL.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:40 PM

ok, so i've started messing around with multi-siting, playing at both ftp and stars at the same time for about an hour a day (about all i can play now on the home stretch to graduating in a month). going pretty well so far, this is about 6 hours, all at 1/2nl:

could've been a bit more if i didn't misplay 2 AK hands pretty badly for stacks yesterday by trying to think about 5 levels above the rim. still pretty pleased. also finally cleared the $125 stars wcoop bonus, too.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:42 PM

HU is good for downswing recovery. Even when you do miss every flop you can still win. +$500 in like 1k hands or so 2-4 tabling depending on how much action I could get.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:44 PM

I just started following it a few months ago when I started posting again. The guy made it through the HSNL HU field 2 years in a row.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:46 PM

Someone answer the weeeeed questions before I go lolz.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Louisville Gardens is where it is being held, so anyone want to come meet me there? lolz.

P.S. I am going with a bunch of friends and they are bringing like half an ounce with them. I don't smoke and am a passenger. If we get pulled over do I get in trouble(they will agree that it is def. not mine, although they prob won't admit which of theirs it is).

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they going to consent to being searched, or were they planning on keeping it in plain sight?
Old 11-09-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how can u be so paranoid? u haven't even smoked it!!! if it ain't in your pocket don't worry about it.
fwiw, a lot of people smoke a lot of dope a lot of the time in a lot of different places, its nothing to worry about
Old 11-09-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone answer the weeeeed questions before I go lolz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prod, if you get busted for it, just submit to a piss test, that should pretty well confirm that it's not yours and you don't use it. Also, Teh security at most of the concerts I have been to the past few years involves a pat down that will make most people blush, and if they don't have it crammed up their ass they are probably going to lose it when they get to teh concert anyway.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:59 PM

Cool cool.

Not really paranoid at all lolz was just wondering really..

TY ya'll.

I'm thinking they r gonna try to bring it in the concert..Mike what kind've concerts have you been to? Last weezy one I heard of consisted of someone holding a blunt in the air and everyone passing it around throughout the concert.
Closed Thread