Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]

MY THOUGHT PROCESS AND ANALYTICAL JUDGEMENT BASED ON LOGIC AND HUMAN NATURE AND LIFE EXPERIENCE WAS RIGHT.

Get a grip all you PC tools and learn to think for yourselves. Maybe some of you are awesome poker players, but you're rank suckers in other aspects of life. What does it matter if you can beat 500/1000 NL online if some hustler with a sob story can take your roll?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometime, my sister, she show her vagine to my brother Bilo and say "You will never get this, you will never get this, la la la la la!", and he behind his cage, he crazy crazy, everybody laugh, she goes "You will never get this", but one time, he break cage and he 'get this', and then we will laugh, high five!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jay,

"at what point was it that you broke it off?"

After she lied about winning? No.
After she played 15/30 that he told her not to? No.
After she played 5/10NL without permission? No.
After she lied to him again about winning? No.
After she played 25/50NL without permission? No.
After she changed his password? No.
After she busted his account? No.
After she made him think she was a "scandalous bitch"? No.
After she locked herself in bathroom? No.
After she made him think she was gonna kill herself? No.
After she cut herself? No.
After she possibly attempted suicide? No.
After she wrote "I will fly" in blood on the wall? No.
After she made him lose all respect for her? No.
After she wouldn't let him put his penis in her butt? Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo, it is my understanding that she said she would let him put it in her butt. She was probably lying, but we never got any confirmation from newhizzle whether he actually tried to collect on that offer. If newhizzle had put it in her butt, I wouldn't feel bad for him anymore. 35,000 for anal from a hot internet poker celebrity aint bad.

Brandi,

Newhizzle is a good guy. I started IMing with him about 3 months ago. Within less than 5 minutes, we actually agreed to an inter account transfer for 5 figures. He sent first. It was great that he would trust a basic stranger like this, based upon my reputation and his trusting nature. It's sad that this no longer exists thanks to a whore like you. How can you live with yourself after stealing $30k from someone who was helping you out? And then come on here and spread filth about him? It's clear from the hands posted that you are a TERRIBLE poker player, too. If you want to sleep with poker players in order to get their money, why not become an actual whore? There's good money in for you, enough to pay back Mark within a year and still have some money left over for yourself.

There is no credibility for you here after what Mark posted.

Kindly [censored] off,

Dean

i have a question, those brandi/dutch boyd videos from pokulatar's site when were those from? are those from this last weekend? or a few weeks ago?

someone needs to create a list of all the men that brandi has hustled. heres my short list:
Captain tom
the brunsons
mark newhouse
dutch boyd (actually d.b. might have hustled her as he prolly does not have much to offer)
mark newhouses friend that she 'bitch' slapped
phil gordon

thats all i have for now. i gotta give shaniac props for not falling for this hoes tricks.

She isn't suicidal, people who are suicidal go into the forest and shoot themselves or eat pills when they are home alone. When you do it in a way you will survive it is usually a cry for attention (people who deserve good help and should get quick). In rare cases it is used as a tool to manipulate people (like her) and those deserve no sympathy/understanding at all. I had to handle a few similar situations with a similar person and finally I called only the police and not the ambulance, explained it to them and they went there and shouted at him, after that he realized his strategy was revealed and it all stopped, no more suicide attempts after that.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya, after reading this thread i agree with bluffthis and im on my way to go rape some hookers.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not rape if it's a hooker. Haven't you been paying attention?
Old 12-18-2006, 03:52 PM

All,

Thread summary: Brandi tries to get money from poker guys, poker guys try to bang Brandi.

While guys were stupid at the start of the thread believing that Brandi was this innocent young thing that got horribly taken advantage of, guys are also just as stupid to think that Brandi is just going around taking advantage of guys across the poker world who are trying to be nice to her with no ulterior motives.

And before the flames start, based on the people who have chimed in, I'm sure newhizzle is a stand-up guy and all around good person. But one of the main reasons he lost his money here was because he was trying to bang (keep banging?) Brandi, not because he's such a nice guy. That doesn't make him not a nice person, but let's not saint the guy for trying to help Brandi out in her time of need and getting ripped off. He was trying to stick it in the butt and she took advantage of that. Simple as that. And yeah, I (and others like shaniac too, I bet) made similar mistakes too at his age, I just didn't have boatloads of cash at the time so the lessons were a lot cheaper.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$100 to the first person who summarizes this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-18-2006, 03:54 PM

Also, can we get some speculation going about whether Newhizzle ever had carnal knowledge of Brandi at any point during this sordid affair.

I hope for newhizzle's sake that she was not able to milk him out of 35K without putting out at all.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have a question, those brandi/dutch boyd videos from pokulatar's site when were those from? are those from this last weekend? or a few weeks ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

the videos are from the DBNAPC at 5 diamonds taken thurs, fri, and sat of last week.

we have over 30 minutes of footage of the two of them, but haven't decided how much of it we will be posting.
Closed Thread