Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2007, 06:07 PM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

side theory- remaining wolf is experienced

i think a normal lone wolf concedes after nich.

monk loves to win more than anything in the world and loves it even more when he gets the chance to do it single-handedly.

hes the wolf.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:11 PM

zurvan, you are my #1 villager right now.

here is a current vote count:

0 Clown -
0 Drzen -
1 Eskimo - Sixfour
0 Jenn - Monk
2 Sixfour - Solanthos
2 Solanthos - Sixfour
0 Zurvan - Solanthos

consider putting your vote on monk and lets see what happens?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:28 PM

Does monk FPS as much as he has the past few days as a lone wolf though?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:34 PM

where do you see monk fps? i just see normal say-confusing-[censored] monk.. he was utr for a while, acting like he doesnt care and whatnot. he got a little heat for it and now hes speaking up a little more. whats so fancy about that?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zurvan, you are my #1 villager right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a mistake to think this, although I'm leaning villager for him too.

I think zurvan has found the strongest candidate. He's been under suspicion for a long time, and we can finally find out the truth about him. If sol is a villager, he'll understand us lynching him and accept it, so no harm done.

I won't vote him until we agree, and I'm willing to put the fourth on him if you vote him first, but I think we have to go solanthos. If he does turn out village, we can see who's eaten and in that case we can look a lot more closely at monk.

But I think that at the moment we have:

clown: if he's a wolf, the IY NK was very fancy
sixfour: a strong candidate on tone, but i'm not sure that the evidence is rock solid
zurvan: a couple of posts he's made have been so villagey that you'd have to take your hat off to him. I find it really hard to believe that a wolf would clear clown
monk: who knows? Has played horribly but you can't lynch someone for that at this point
solanthos: too many questions about him to ignore
me: villager ldo
jenn: pretty certain villager. Hat off to her if she's the wolf
Old 11-11-2007, 07:16 PM

sol was the lead wagon against a wolf two days in a row!! i just cant reconcile that we found 3 wolves in the first 2 days!!! and nich with the seer?! really??!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 07:19 PM

I'm not the wolf. I don't know how much evidence it takes to clear me, but I guess if lynching me will get you guys to finally go sixfour or zurvan like I've been saying, do it. I just hope it's not too late.

Seriously though, drzen just used the same logic that I did for sixfour. "If he's not the wolf, he gives us good info."
Old 11-11-2007, 07:20 PM

reread d2 interaction between zurvan and luckay and their debate over dustin.

no way they are three wolves. it would be the [censored] nuttiest thing i have EVER seen if thats the case.

he pushed luckay SO** hard d2. he can hardly afford to do this as a wolf. even if he does think that can clear him til endgame, its ridiculous!

zurvan is practically clear in my eyes. and you know how much i [censored] HATE to say that too.

also, iy and oh also had strong village reads on sol earlier in the game despite everyone voting him. i will have to dig these up, and im playing the ftops right now, so give me a minute or so..
Old 11-11-2007, 07:28 PM

im voting monk based on the way he has played. i feel strongly he is the last wolf.

sixfour is my other candidate based on tone

i think sol has played this game a little simply, and it comes across as wolfy, but i just dont think he is. tell me what killing him today would prove about the remaining players?

clown could still be the last wolf, but i think his game this time has mostly been a reflection of having just moved to another country, working another job, and having less time in general to dedicate here. i also have a small read on him, but it could be a nothing.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not the wolf. I don't know how much evidence it takes to clear me, but I guess if lynching me will get you guys to finally go sixfour or zurvan like I've been saying, do it. I just hope it's not too late.

Seriously though, drzen just used the same logic that I did for sixfour. "If he's not the wolf, he gives us good info."

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

solanthos

Jenn, just go with sol. We have to vote the same way, and I can't go monk today. I'm uncomfortable with sixfour for the same reason you're for him. He's just sounded more villagey than solanthos for my money.

Look, if you clear zurvan, and we're masons, that's three villagers you can count on. Kill sol, and let's say one of us is eaten. So two villagers in the circle of trust, three outside. You don't like clown for a wolf, and I'm struggling to pick him for one because of the IY kill, and you are home free. We lynch one of monk and sixfour, and it doesn't matter which one. One of us is eaten that night if we choose wrong, but the remaining two simply mason it up and we win.

So it doesn't really matter who we lynch now. Two of us like solanthos so let's do him.