1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2007, 09:38 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

hey, i'm playing NL 400 and want the script to adjust the open raise to 14$ (it makes 16 by default) and +4 per limper. i have absolutely no clue what to do, please help me!
Old 06-28-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey, i'm playing NL 400 and want the script to adjust the open raise to 14$ (it makes 16 by default) and +4 per limper. i have absolutely no clue what to do, please help me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

Edit the script, using notepad or something better [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Scroll down a little until the "START OF HOTKEY SECTION", you will see where all the buttons are configured.

To make it raise $14 (standard pot size) instead of $16 (SSNL style adjusted) at $400nl, remove the parameter "ssnl" (with quotes) from each call to the Pot command - replace with a 0 (zero, no quotes).

Save, reload the script - You should be good to go [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:57 AM

With the bet pot script, using FTP, when I use the right click button to make a bet, be it the SSNL raise, or a bet pot bet, I am also getting the usual options box for right clicking opening as in the picture - or the ftp box asking what carpet design I want in the background [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] - can this be stopped?

Old 06-29-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, tried it out at UB (playmoney). Doesn't recognize the pot size unfortunately.

Anything I can do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, I had the opportunity to try at real money. Same picture, except "play" is substituted by ".25".

Can somebody please help me?
Old 06-30-2007, 08:44 PM

Hi Schaakie.

Sorry seems I missed this earlier.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok I got it to work for the maximum size. However, at smaller sizes it didnt seem to work. I resized all pictures to the size that the original pictures had, but that didn't work.

So it seems only the pictures in map 6 are correct and can be read. Do you know how to resize these picture for the maps 0,1,2,3,4,5?

[/ QUOTE ]

I bolded the problem... if only it were that easy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stars uses 7 sets of fonts for various table sizes... I don't recall them off the top of my head but I list them in the AHK code (so as to determine which set of images to use)

What you must do is capture a set of images for each possible size - this yakes some time, thus why I don't support a ton of themes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thankfully you can do it kinda easy if you can type quick - entering for example $12.34 in to the raise box gets you four of the required numbers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] more annoying is trying to capture pot sizes where one has much less control over what is displayed.

I wonder how on earth you get that yellow lettering with your Hyper simple theme?

Do others have this style?

dave.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

With the bet pot script, using FTP, when I use the right click button to make a bet, be it the SSNL raise, or a bet pot bet, I am also getting the usual options box for right clicking opening

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do one of a few options, pick one:

<ul type="square">[*]Only ever Right-Click on the "fold" button (others will do also) - The action buttons do not produce a menu.[*]Edit out the tilde "~" symbol in the hotkey settings for RButton - this has the side effect of preventing RButton from working in apps other than BetPot, so is kinda annoying, but effective (Windows "Apps" key has the same effect as RButton in most programs)[*]Double-tap the right mosue button so while the first click brings up the menu, the second makes it go away then the action is taken - this is generally what I do, requires a little practice.[/list]
Hopefully this is no longer an issue in the upcoming version 0.3, but that is a little while away yet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Good Luck,

dave.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, tried it out at UB (playmoney). Doesn't recognize the pot size unfortunately.

Anything I can do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, I had the opportunity to try at real money. Same picture, except "play" is substituted by ".25".

Can somebody please help me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it will work on UB play money at all, as your posts suggest the blinds are listed differently on play money tables. Looks like that is OK for you now though, since it correctly read 0.25.

Your screenshot looks different to how my UB looks - font sizes on the action buttons are bold for me. seems not for you.

Maybe UB has updated and I have to fix the images [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Will check it out later... are you running WinXP?

dave.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:02 PM

<font color="blue">BetPot v-0.2o Update</font>

<font color="red">NEW!</font> iPoker Network
<ul type="square">[*]Experimental Support for these rooms[/list]
http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot

iPoker support added thanks to the generous sharing by AHK guru HalvSame, who kindly shares his efforts [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have no idea if this works or not, but it have read through the changes and it should behave just like any other site ... AWESOME.

Any feedback from iPoker people welcome, I suppose I'm gonna have to make an account there now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enjoy!

dave.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

With the bet pot script, using FTP, when I use the right click button to make a bet, be it the SSNL raise, or a bet pot bet, I am also getting the usual options box for right clicking opening

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do one of a few options, pick one:

<ul type="square">[*]Only ever Right-Click on the "fold" button (others will do also) - The action buttons do not produce a menu.[*]Edit out the tilde "~" symbol in the hotkey settings for RButton - this has the side effect of preventing RButton from working in apps other than BetPot, so is kinda annoying, but effective (Windows "Apps" key has the same effect as RButton in most programs)[*]Double-tap the right mosue button so while the first click brings up the menu, the second makes it go away then the action is taken - this is generally what I do, requires a little practice.[/list]
Hopefully this is no longer an issue in the upcoming version 0.3, but that is a little while away yet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Good Luck,

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, thanks Dave, I think I will just eliminate ~. Is there a way I can set a hotkey that just exits the script - if I need to quickly use right click - if so what would that line look like (computerly challenged) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] perhaps F1 key or something.

Thanks for your help BTW, much appreciated.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:44 PM

I got them to work for the size I use [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I noticed that the betpotscript can't always read the potsize correctly at each windowsize, also with the hypersimple theme.

It's actually the no-images theme where a yellow font is standard. I used the hypersimple buttons and background to make it look like the hypersimple, which resulted in these buttons with yellow fonts.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Schaakie.

Sorry seems I missed this earlier.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok I got it to work for the maximum size. However, at smaller sizes it didnt seem to work. I resized all pictures to the size that the original pictures had, but that didn't work.

So it seems only the pictures in map 6 are correct and can be read. Do you know how to resize these picture for the maps 0,1,2,3,4,5?

[/ QUOTE ]

I bolded the problem... if only it were that easy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stars uses 7 sets of fonts for various table sizes... I don't recall them off the top of my head but I list them in the AHK code (so as to determine which set of images to use)

What you must do is capture a set of images for each possible size - this yakes some time, thus why I don't support a ton of themes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thankfully you can do it kinda easy if you can type quick - entering for example $12.34 in to the raise box gets you four of the required numbers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] more annoying is trying to capture pot sizes where one has much less control over what is displayed.

I wonder how on earth you get that yellow lettering with your Hyper simple theme?

Do others have this style?

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]