Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Around the Horn or PTI?
Around the Horn 18 6.62%
PTI 207 76.10%
(I watch both no problem) 47 17.28%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2007, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Ask a highschool dropout

[ QUOTE ]
now im super pist cause i put a burriot in the microwave for 3 min and i take a bite and its [censored] ice cold wtf man

[/ QUOTE ]

Simply placing the food in the microwave won't do. You have to turn the damn thing on! Reminds me of a friend who asked me how to make noodles. Told him to put them in pan of water for 3 minutes. He phoned me half an hour later "WTF, my noodles aren't cooked". He put them in a pan of cold water.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:19 AM

nick come play in our donkament tourney with us....
Old 05-22-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
now im super pist cause i put a burriot in the microwave for 3 min and i take a bite and its [censored] ice cold wtf man

[/ QUOTE ]

Simply placing the food in the microwave won't do. You have to turn the damn thing on! Reminds me of a friend who asked me how to make noodles. Told him to put them in pan of water for 3 minutes. He phoned me half an hour later "WTF, my noodles aren't cooked". He put them in a pan of cold water.

[/ QUOTE ] ya well first u leave it in there on defrost fir 2 minutes then cook it for 1/half one 1 cide flip it over 1/and a half minute on that saide then ..i flip it up on its side and cook it for a additional 3 minutes and somehow...its still cold i dont even see how thats possible
Old 05-22-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] ya well first u leave it in there on defrost fir 2 minutes then cook it for 1/half one 1 cide flip it over 1/and a half minute on that saide then ..i flip it up on its side and cook it for a additional 3 minutes and somehow...its still cold i dont even see how thats possible

[/ QUOTE ]
you did this completely wrong. i'll let others elaborate.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'll start...learn to cook and make some proper [censored] burritos
Old 05-22-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nick

What makes you different than the average delusional schizophrenic?

[/ QUOTE ]

the narcissism

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2007, 01:38 AM

nick, how did you manage to fail highschool? going to some class and taking all the tests is enough for the a non-retard to get a 2.0+, actually going to every class and doing hw+taking tests is enough on its own to get a 3.0 without any outside effort
Old 05-22-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'll start...learn to cook and make some proper [censored] burritos

[/ QUOTE ]learn to cook? omg.....let me tell you something i am a great cook i make the ebst spaghetti...i eat it all the time and i even brought it in for my cooking class and won the overall taste contest...no i used to be big on foods and diet and cooking i know more about this then most
Old 05-22-2007, 01:40 AM

what are you bad at nick?
Old 05-22-2007, 01:40 AM

*blinks*